Pontiac Regional Chamber Carnival at the Oakland Pointe Shopping Center
Festival season is officially gearing up as this annual community event hits the Oakland Pointe Shopping Center May 1-11, 2014
School's still in session. But that doesn't stop the annual Pontiac Regional Chamber Carnival from unleashing some early-May family fun for kids and parents! Get ready for rides, treats and more at the event, returning May 1-11, 2014.
The shebang kicks off with a proper ribbon cutting at 3:30 p.m. Thursday, May 1. Then, visit during afternoon/evening hours that run all 11 dates for plenty of low- and high-thrills amusement rides, fun games of skill and chance, and delicious food – not to mention other perks like a sock hop and car cruise. Let the kids blow off a little steam before summer vacation!
Carnival times are as follows:
- Thursday, May 1: 4-10 p.m.
- Friday, May 2: noon-11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 3: noon-11 p.m.
- Sunday, May 4: noon-9 p.m.
- Monday, May 5: 4-10 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 6: 4-10 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 7: 4-10 p.m.
- Thursday, May 8: 4-10 p.m.
- Friday, May 9: noon-11 p.m.
- Saturday, May 10: noon-11 p.m.
- Sunday, May 11: noon-9 p.m.
General entry is free. Unlimited ride wristbands are $20, and you can also buy individual ride and food tickets (there's an ATM on site, just in case). For more information on the 2014 Pontiac Regional Chamber Carnival, including directions, visit the Metro Parent calendar listing.