Easter Bunny Visits at Southeast Michigan Shopping Centers
Put some spring in your mall trip and have the kids smile (hopefully) for a 2014 keepsake photo at spots in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties
(page 2 of 2)
- Address: 32233 Gratiot Ave., Roseville
- Phone: 586-293-7800
- 2014 hours: 11 a.m.-8 p.m. first Saturday (April 5), then 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sundays and 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Mondays-Saturdays April 6-19. Note: Bunny takes periodic breaks throughout the day.
- Photos: packages range $21-$47
The bunny here has some super long ears, and a dapper vest to match – if Macomb Mall's Facebook page is any indication! Visit to share those springtime wishes and take home a photo or two.
- Address: 21500 Northwestern Highway, Southfield, food court
- Phone: 248-569-6272
- 2014 hours: 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday, April 12-19
- Photos: packages range $9.99-$29.99; no personal cameras
Kids are welcome to visit the fluffy friend in the week leading up to Easter. Take home a variety of photo packages, ranging from simple 4-by-6 shots to a variety of images paired with a spiffy keychain.
- Address: 412 W. 14 Mile Road, Troy, center court
- Phone: 248-585-6000
- 2014 hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday, March 29-April 19
- Costs: $3/adult, free/kids ages 10 and under, $9/butterfly kits (portion of proceeds benefit Children's Miracle Network at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak)
Need a break from the bunny? This mall has you covered with its brand-new Butterfly Conservatory, a traveling exhibit. Experience spring in a different way that surrounds kids with real fluttering insects, complete with Adopt-a-Butterfly kits (with caterpillars and food) for purchase on the way out.
- Address: 2800 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy, North Grand Court
- Phone: 248-643-6360
- 2014 hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-6 p.m. Sunday, April 4-19
- Photos: packages start around $20
Somerset sure knows how to soup things up – Lego garden, anyone? That's right: Beyond a classic visit with Mr. E.B., kids can help an expert Lego builder from the collection's Lego Store create brick-based flowers. At select times, also catch a special performance called Princess Blossom and the Very Stubborn Dr. Winter by The Dramatically Richer Players (6:30 p.m. April 10-11 and 17-19, 2 and 6:30 p.m. April 12 and 19, and 2 p.m. April 13).
- Address: 104 N. Adams Road, Rochester
- Phone: 248-375-9451
- 2014 hours: 11 a.m.-5 p.m. April 12, noon-4 p.m. April 13, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. April 18, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. April 19
- Photos: check ahead for details
The big arrival date is April 12, complete with egg hunts (10-10:30 a.m./ages 5 and under, 10:30-11 a.m./ages 6-10) a petting zoo (10:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.) and, of course, the big 11 a.m. appearance of the bunny in major style – aboard a Rochester Hills fire truck! Then visit on another three dates.
- Address: 27500 Novi Road, Novi, center court
- Phone: 248-468-4675
- 2014 hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday, March 25-April 19. Note: The Easter Bunny takes brief "carrot breaks" throughout the day.
- Photos: packages range $22-$44, comes with a certificate for a free 11-ounce photo mug from Snapfish
Bunnyville, complete with its charming 3D rabbit-themed town, is here thanks to RUUM American Kid's Wear and Sanders. Every kid gets a free goody just for visiting!
- Address: 35000 Warren Road, Westland
- Phone: 734-425-5001
- 2014 hours: about 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday and noon-5 p.m. Sunday, March 22-April 19
- Photos: packages range $21-$47
Perched in a giant festive Easter basket festooned with a big pink bow, the Easter Bunny boings into Westland to grant kids' wishes.