Best Kids Resale Stores in Southeast Michigan
Consignment shops are full of gently used finds. Swap your pre-loved children's clothing, toys and more for something new and exciting on the cheap, or just pop in and shop.
(page 1 of 2)
As much as you want to keep that adorable baby dress or your son's favorite toddler pj's, parents have to know when to let things go. But don't just toss your gently used clothing in the trash; take it to a local resale shop and pick up a few new items to love – or simply swing by and shop. We've compiled a list of consignment stores in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties to give your kids' wardrobe a kick in the pants. So do your wallet and the planet a favor: reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Address: 31360 Harper Ave., St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-872-2315
- Hours: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Wednesday and Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
This newer-on-the-scene Macomb County store, which opened in July 2012, has a variety of designer-label children's and maternity clothing at bargain prices. Goods range from swings, high chairs and bedding to accessories and darling decor.
Bambini Children's Resale Boutique
- Address: 101 S. Main St., Romeo
- Phone: 586-752-5791
- Hours: noon-5:30 p.m. Tuesday, 11:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Wednesday-Friday, 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday-Monday
Bambini's has what you need – a wide selection of quality, gently used children's clothing and a helpful, smiling staff – to make you and your little ones' shopping trip an enjoyable (and easy!) one.
- Address: 887 W. Eisenhower Parkway
- Phone: 734-995-8889
- Hours: 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday
- Address: 44915 Hayes Road
- Phone: 586-532-8280
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday
Children's Orchard carries everyone's beloved baby and children's brands like Gap, Limited Too, Baby Lulu, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and more. The little ones you love will get top-quality clothing for the prices you love. Don't forget to join the MOMS club for exclusive rewards and a welcome offer.
- Address: 21984 23 Mile Road, Macomb
- Phone: 586-329-3450
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday
Be a star shopper and get everything you need at this two-in-one stop shop. Cutie Patootie carries popular children's brand clothing, as well as toys and baby gear – while "The Green Room Boutique" next door sells men's and women's apparel plus home decor from places like Pottery Barn and Pier 1 Imports.
- Address: 433 S. Main St., Rochester
- Phone: 248-656-1937
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday
Hop on over for fun at The Funky Frog. With a huge inventory of gently used children's clothing, shoes, accessories, books, movies, games and room decor in excellent condition, something's sure to catch your eye. If not, write down what you'd like to see in the "wish book" and staff will contact you when it comes in! Consignments by appointment only.
- Address: 2521 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor (in the Westgate Shopping Plaza)
- Phone: 734-622-0224
- Hours: 9:30 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday
Want to shop resale for a really great cause? A portion of proceeds from your purchases here get donated to various autism-related organizations! This Washtenaw County spot stocks lots of gently used and new kids' clothing, equipment, toys, accessories and more, starting with newborn and going up to size 16 for girls and 18 for boys.
- Address: 7073 Dexter-Ann Arbor Road, Dexter
- Phone: 734-426-7001
- Hours: 9:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, 1-5 p.m. Sunday
This fresh shop, opened in July 2012, features loads of finds, including great garments for boys and girls from newborn to 16. Plus, score bargains on toys, exersaucers, high chairs, sticker activities, watches, learning mats, dollhouses, trains, puppets and loads of perfect toys and gifts.
- Address: 37128 Dequindre Road, Sterling Heights
- Phone: 586-979-0232
- Hours: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Friday; 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday; 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday
From newborns to juniors, Kids Go Round carries designer labels for boys and girls of all styles. Accessories, name-brand baby equipment and a huge toy selection are also waiting for you in store. A play area is available for the tots while you browse.
- Address: 210A W. Sixth St., Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-658-8543
- Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, closed Monday
Both you and the kids are guaranteed to love the hundreds of children's clothing items – for newborns to kids size 10 – in all their favorite brands like Disney, OshKosh, Gymboree, Carter's and more. Plus, check out the fun assortment of super-sweet accessories including pixie wings, tutus and bows.