Best Kids Resale Stores in Southeast Michigan
Swap out your kids' outgrown clothes for some stylish gently used apparel and accessories at some of southeast Michigan's best resale and consignment shops
Looking for something to do with your growing tot's outgrown clothes? Don't just toss them, box them up and take them to a local thrift store. Trade in the clothes your child doesn't wear anymore and pick up a few stylish, new-to-you items to love – or swing by for a discounted shopping spree. We've compiled a variety of resale and consignment shops in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties that are sure to spice up your child's wardrobe while being environmentally – and financially – friendly.
- Address: 2671 W. Jefferson Ave., Trenton
- Phone: 734-307-7491
- Hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 pm. Saturday, closed Sunday-Monday
Check out their wide selection of fun, stylish and affordable maternity items. Plus nursing accessories and baby gifts.
- Address: 31360 Harper Ave., St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-872-2315
- Hours: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Wednesday and Friday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
This Macomb County resale shop opened in June of 2012. Offers designer label children and maternity clothing at great prices; plus, swings, highchairs, bedding and more. If you're looking to sell some of your quality, gently used clothing, contact the shop.
- Address: 153 E. Main St., Northville
- Phone: 248-347-2229
- Hours: March 15-Dec. 15: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday; Winter: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday
This one-stop shop has gently used stock for newborns to teens in brands like Gap, Ralph Lauren and more. Plus baby furniture, equipment, accessories, toys and books.
- Address: 887 W. Eisenhower Parkway
- Phone: 734-995-8889
- Hours: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday
- Address: 44915 Hayes Road
- Phone: 586-532-8280
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday
This national resale chain carries beloved baby and children's brands like Gap, Limited Too, Baby Lulu, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren and more. Your little one will get high-quality clothing at prices you'll love. Don't forget to join the MOMS club for exclusive rewards and a welcome offer.
- Address: 2521 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor (in the Westgate Shopping Plaza)
- Phone: 734-622-0224
- Hours: 9:30 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday
This spot in Washtenaw County stocks tons of gently used and new kids' clothing, equipment, toys, accessories and more starting in size 16 for girls and 18 for boys. Plus, a portion of proceeds from all purchases gets donated to various autism-related organizations.
- Address: 7073 Dexter-Ann Arbor Road, Dexter
- Phone: 734-426-7001
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday, 10-4 p.m. Saturday
Find quality, brand name new and resale clothing for babies, toddlers, tweens and expectant mothers. Clothes for boys and girls range from newborn to size 16. Also score bargains on high chairs, learning mats, accessories and tons of toys.
- Address: 37128 Dequindre Road, Sterling Heights
- Phone: 586-979-0232
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m., Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m., Friday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday
Carries designer clothing of all styles for boys and girls, newborns to juniors, and accessories, name-brand baby equipment and a huge toy selection. Plus, a play area is available for your tot while you browse the store's wide range of items.
- Address: 210A W. Sixth St., Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-325-6023
- Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, noon -5 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, closed Monday
Find all of your kid's favorite brands like Disney, OshKosh, Gymboree, Carter's and more in sizes newborn to kids 10. Plus, check out the fun assortment of cute accessories!
Little Changes LLC
- Address: 101 S. Main St., Romeo
- Phone: 586-281-6193
- Hours: 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Tuesday-Wednesday and Friday, noon-6 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday
Children's clothing from toddler to tween is the specialty at this store. Also, find bargains on equipment, accessories, decor and more for kids.
- Address: 16048 15 Mile Road, Fraser
- Phone: 586-294-7300
- Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Wednesday and Friday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday
Moms and moms-to-be can find gently used maternity and children's clothing, including school uniforms and dancewear, at modest prices.
- Address: 50432 Schoenherr Road, Shelby Township
- Phone: 586-532-8585
- Hours: Spring/summer: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday and Friday, closed Sunday; Fall/winter: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday (starts October/November)
Choose from a wide variety of apparel for newborns to kids size 7. There's also toys and baby items in an organized, clean environment for a sweet shopping experience.
- Address: 22882 Orchard Lake Road, Farmington
- Phone: 248-282-9187
- Hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, by appointment on Sunday
Moms find adorable maternity and kids clothing (newborn to size 7), accessories, toys and electronics that every mommy "must have." Don't worry if you change your mind; this shop offers a three-day exchange period for your convenience.
- Address: 119 S. Saginaw St., Holly
- Phone: 810-373-2196
- Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday
Find clothing for men, women and kids, along with lots of fun extras like costumes and American Girl doll clothes, all at great bargains. Clothing choices range from casual to dressy.
Address: 4559 Washtenaw Ave.
Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-6 p.m. Sunday
- Address: 44540 Ford Road
- Phone: 734-459-6669
- Hours: 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon -5 p.m. Sunday
- Address: 21323 Telegraph Road
- Phone: 248-357-3266
- Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday
- Address: 6029 Rochester Road
- Phone: 248-828-7474
- Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday
Visit one of the state's many locations for a huge selection of gently used furniture, apparel, toys and decorations for infants and kids. Inventory expands daily, so visit frequently for new finds.
- Address: 44720 Ford Road
- Phone: 734-459-5029
- Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-6 p.m. Sunday
- Address: 43283 Crescent Blvd.
- Phone: 248-374-8075
- Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-6 p.m. Sunday
- Address: 3104 Walton Blvd.
- Phone: 248-375-8838
- Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-5 p.m. Sunday
Stock up on all the latest styles and popular brands that teens and tweens adore. Find tags from American Eagle, Hollister, Forever 21, Wet Seal and PINK, all at discounted prices you'll love. Your teen will stay in style and on budget at this one-stop shop for all things stylish.
- Address: 2123 Cole St., Birmingham
- Phone: 248-792-9347
- Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Saturday, closed Sunday
Get trendy new and resale clothing for infants and toddlers. Also carries new merch like pacifiers, gifts for new moms and hairpieces made by local artists. Consignment by appointment only.
- Address: 26535 Harper Ave., St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-771-6010
- Hours: 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday and Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday
There's maternity wear, baby finds and new girly-girl wares in the boutique, alongside everyday picks for mom, tweens and teens. Plus kids furniture, purses and vintage jewelry. In the boutique, find tutus, umbrellas, hair bows and more. Pays cash for your gently used items.
- Address: 32717 Woodward Ave., Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-549-2229
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday
Touted as Michigan's largest resale maternity shop, this spot takes consignments daily and features gently used clothing including nursing tops, bras and swimsuits.
- Address: 42991 Seven Mile Road, Northville
- Phone: 248-347-1943
- Hours: 11 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Tuesday-Wednesday and Friday, 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m.-5:30 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday-Monday
Exclusive maternity and children's resale shop selling brands like Ralph Lauren, Oilily and Abercrombie (sizes newborn-8). Plus a nice assortment of books, baby equipment, cloth diapers and hair accessories.
- Address: 433 S. Main St., Rochester
- Phone: 248-656-1937
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday
The store boasts tons of clothing and accessories for infants and toddlers, plus room decor baby gear, games and movies. Prices are low and inventory changes daily. Consignments by appointment only.
- Address: 21984 23 Mile Road, Macomb Township
- Phone: 586-329-3450
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Wednesday and Friday, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Thursday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday
Find stylish, name-brand clothing in sizes 0-8, toys, baby gear, home decor, books and more.