Rebecca's Learning Center
201 Wise Road
Commerce, MI 48382
Web Address: http://rlckids.com
Video: Here at Rebecca's Learning Center we strive to provide excellent care to you and your family. We work with each child to give them the best learning experience while making friends and exploring new things. Please visit www.rlckids.com or call Rebecca at (248) 360-7743 for more information. You may request an informational "welcome packet" to be sent to your home!
Please see http://rlckids.com/Testimonials.asp for reviews of RLC from current and past families!
* Established in 1994 (Celebrating 19 years this August, 2012)
* Owner/Director: Early Childhood Degree/Certified CPR/1st Aid Instructor/Mentor
* "Home Away From Home" Environment
* Security System: Video Surveillance for optimum safety
* Sign Language/Field Trips/Gym/Camps/Compute
* Daily Workbook: Brainquest: Voted #1 in America
* Yearly Evaluations, Diploma's, Graduation Ceremony, Personalized Portfolios
* Daily Circle Time/Art lead by Lead Teachers overseeing your child's Education
* One Acre Playground: Swings, Riding Toys, Water Play, Large Sandbox, Picnic Areas, Nature Area to explore, Outdoor Sink, Variety Sporting Activities, and much more
* Family Events; including Holiday Parties, Ice Cream Social, and more provided by motivated, trained, outgoing, and loving teachers that take the time to make your family feel special.
* References available
Rebecca's Learning Center is enjoying its 19th year of providing child care and enrichment programs for the children of Commerce Township and surrounding communities.
About the Owner/Director of RLC:
* Early Childhood Degree graduated with Honors
* Certified CPR/First Aid Instructor (2nd business: rlchealthandsafety) specializes in training teachers, businesses, babysitting classes, SIDS/Shaken Baby Syndrome/Blood borne Training
* Certified Water Tester for Michigan
* With over 23 years of experience in early child development, and a mother of 3, I am committed to providing caring and innovative approaches that help children grow and learn at their own pace
* I am also proud to have been nominated 3 times for the Governor's Care Award by the parents of children who've been with me from Infant through Pre-K Enrichment programs.
Is this your company? Login to edit this listing »