Bakeries and Cupcake Shops in Southeast Michigan
Need a specialty birthday cake for your kid's party? Maybe just a sweet treat for your family to enjoy? Visit one of these bake shops in Macomb, Oakland, Wayne and Washtenaw counties.
(page 4 of 5)
- Address: 844 N. Wayne Road, Westland
- Phone: 734-326-4151
- Hours: 7:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday
Since 1984, this Wayne County bakery has been serving up from-scratch breads, flans, tortes, cakes and desserts. Be sure to check out their specialty cakes for celebrations – or, if you're looking for a last-minute cake, pick from one of their original cakes.
- Address: 7060 Gateway Park Drive, Clarkston
- Phone: 248-625-9881
- Hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday-Friday, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday and Monday
Specializing in custom cakes for your special occasion. Pick up a cookie bouquet or cookie party favors and gift baskets, too.
- Address: 3202 Crooks Road, Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-850-7207
- Hours: 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Saturdays, closed Sunday and Monday
Baking yummy goods from scratch, Love & Buttercream not only makes cakes for celebrations, but they've also got cookies, cookie sandwiches, cupcakes, whoopie pies, pies, cake pops and much more.
- Address: 4062 E. 17 Mile Road, Sterling Heights
- Phone: 586-978-8166
- Hours: 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday, closed Monday
Got a bun in the oven or want to celebrate your kids' birthday with a decorated cake? Mannino's can make a special cake for you!
- Address: 31201 Southfield Road, Beverly Hills
- Phone: 248-647-4646
- Hours: 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Sunday
Tortes, cakes, cupcakes, flans and other pastries are available at this Beverly Hills market's bakery. Swing by to pick up a cake for your next celebration, or a pastry tray for an upcoming party.
- Address: 4300 W. Vernor Highway, Detroit
- Phone: 313-554-0001
- Address: 800 N. Perry St., Pontiac
- Phone: 248-451-1111
- Hours for both locations: 6 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Sunday
Aside from birthday cakes and other specialty cakes, Mexicantown Bakery has cupcakes, tres leches, breads, Mexican pastries and more goodies to satisfy your craving for sweets.
- Address: 24071 Orchard Lake Road, Farmington
- Phone: 248-427-9422
- Hours: 8:30 a.m.-6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday and Monday
Get birthday cakes with drawings on them, or have your kids' cake shaped into an animal or a car! Get other goodies here, like pastries, pies, cookies and tea sandwiches. Interesting tidbit: Pearl Maddox, who started this bakery, became famous for making Charles A. Lindbergh's wedding cake.
- Address: Macomb Mall, 32255 Gratiot Ave., Roseville
- Phone: 586-362-2095
- Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Saturday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday
Have a custom cake made in the shape of something your kid loves, or order sweet little cake pops and cupcakes!
- Address: 23301 Jefferson Ave., St. Clair Shores
- Phone: 586-552-5862
- Hours: 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday, closed Tuesday, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday, 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Thursday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday
This Macomb County shop boasts making high-quality and fresh cupcakes with natural ingredients. Taste some of their unique flavors, or stick with a classic. Cupcakes are also sold at Plum Market and Fresh Farms Market.
- Address: 220 W. Nine Mile Road, Ferndale
- Phone: 248-398-8018
- Hours: 7 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, closed Sunday
This bakery in downtown Ferndale opened in 2007 and not only makes custom cakes for celebrations, but also serves treats daily, like cookies and macaroons.