Grilled Flank Steak Recipe
|Source:||Kristen J. Gough|
Lean, flat flank steak is a quick cooking dinner recipe your family will love. Why not try it a weekday meal? Read more about grilled flank steak in the Crumbs blog!
|Prep Time:||15 minutes + marinating + grilling|
|Number of Servings:||4-6|
|Ingredients:||1 lb. flank steak
1 1/2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
1/2 tsp. paprika
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/2 to 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1/4 tsp. cayenne powder (optional)
|Directions:||1. Stir wet rub ingredients together to form a paste.
2. Rub the paste into the flank steak using your fingers.
3. Place in a large plastic bag overnight.
4. Remove flank steak from the bag about 30 minutes to an hour before grilling.
4. Bring grill to high heat and place the meat on the rack.
5. Grill for 5-7 minutes on each side. Optional: In the final 1-2 minutes cooking on each side, brush generously with soy sauce. If you don't use soy sauce, make sure to sprinkle with salt.
6. Allow meat to cool for 5 minutes before cutting to retain juices.
7. Serve over salad, in tacos or just eat plain.