|Source:||Kristen J. Gough|
No campfire required: Try this super easy summer family snack for instant outdoor fun. Read more about pretzel s'mores in the Crumbs blog.
|Prep Time:||10 minutes|
|Number of Servings:||About 30|
|Ingredients:||1 bag big marshmallows
1 sleeve graham crackers (or 1 cup crushed)
30 pretzel sticks
1 cup melting chocolate
|Directions:||1. Place the chocolate in a glass, microwave-safe bowl and heat on medium power for one minute and 30 seconds (microwave temperatures may vary).
2. Stir the chocolate until smooth.
3. Place pretzels into the marshmallows.
4. Crush the graham crackers to make one cup, then place in a shallow bowl.
5. Dip the marshmallows one at a time into the chocolate, then the graham crackers crumbs.
6. Place on waxed paper to set.