|Source:||Kristen J. Gough|
Fresh fruit and funky ice cubes make this beverage recipe a family favorite just in time for the Fourth of July. Read more in MetroParent.com Crumbs blog.
|Prep Time:||15 minutes + freezing time|
|Number of Servings:||6 glasses|
|Ingredients:||1 can lemon juice concentrate
2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
|Directions:||1. Mix the lemonade according to the package directions (or you can always make it yourself: fresh-squeezed lemons + sugar + water).
2. In the blender, puree the raspberries with 1/4 cup water.
3. Pour the puree into ice cube trays.
4. Optional – add paper umbrellas or plastic swords into the ice cubes.
5. Freeze the cubes for at least 45 minutes.
6. Remove the cubes from the mold and place in each lemonade cup just before serving.