|Source:||Kristen J. Gough, adapted from How to Cook Everything|
|Prep Time:||15 minutes|
|Cook Time:||20-30 minutes|
|Number of Servings:||About 8|
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup cornstarch
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
Zest from one lemon
3 cups raspberries (fresh or frozen, thawed)
|Directions:||1. Lightly coat a tart pan with cooking spray. Lay the dough onto the pan and then press into the edges and up the sides. Trim any excess.
2. Prick the dough with a fork and then place a piece of aluminum foil on top and weight it with either rice or beans.
3. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees. Once heated, cook the crust for about 15 minutes of until barely golden.
4. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl stir together sugar and cornstarch. Toss in the raspberries (reserve 1/4 cup) and lemon juice and zest.
5. Mix the berries into the cornstarch/sugar combination. Press the berries with a fork so that some break apart.
6. Pour the berries into the cooked tart crust. Add the reserved berries on top.
7. Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees and cook the tart for another 20-30 minutes, or until the berries' juices are bubbling.