Talk with Mott 2013 Web Chat Series
Get children's health advice from the experts of U-M's C.S. Mott Children's Hospital without leaving your home – and it's free!
Metro Parent magazine is pleased to partner with C.S. Mott Children's Hospital in Ann Arbor, which will once again host a series of free web chats for parents and caregivers.
Each web chat is designed to offer tips and information about hot topics in parenting and child health. A panel of doctors, social workers and other child health specialists from Mott will give you the facts and answer your burning questions.
Chats are free, require no special software installation, and you can participate from your home, office or anywhere you have Internet access.
- Jan. 23, 2013, noon-1 p.m.: Good Advice on Bad Behavior
- Feb. 20, 2013, noon-1 p.m.: Growing Up With a Physical Difference
- March 20, 2013, noon-1 p.m.: Picky Eaters, Feeding Problems & Clean Plate Club Myth
- April 17, 2013, noon-1 p.m.: Raising a Child in the Digital Age: TV, iPads & the Internet
- May 15, 2013, noon-1 p.m.: 'We Let You Do That and You Turned Out Just Fine' – The Latest in Modern Childhood Safety Practices
- Sept. 18, 2013, noon-1 p.m.: Vaccines 101
- Oct. 16, 2013, noon-1 p.m.: Demystifying Murky Child Health Topics