Putt Putt Mini Golf Courses in Southeast Michigan
Families venture into new worlds in 2014 while playing a game on these fun and kooky mini-golf courses in Oakland, Macomb, Wayne and Washtenaw counties.
(page 1 of 2)
Golf courses aren't just green anymore. No, the putt-putt attractions that dot southeast Michigan are full of ponds, waterfalls, windmills, giant goofy characters and much more. So grab your putter and ball and pile the kids into the car for a trip to the bottom of the sea or the top of the mountains, day or night, at some of these local mini golf hotspots.
Armstrong's Funland, Belleville
- Address: 8787 Belleville Road, Belleville
- Phone: 734-699-3550
- Hours: noon-9 p.m. Sunday-Saturday
- Costs: $5/adults, $4/seniors and kids ages 4-12, free/kids under age 4
Grab a putter – and a bite. Enjoy some grilled grub and ice cream before or after hitting this not-too-challenging mini golf course.
- Address: 45300 Mound Road, Sterling Heights
- Phone: 586-731-3080
- Hours: 10 a.m.-10 p.m. daily
- Cost: $5/game
Challenge the Louisiana terrain to a round of putt-putt on this nine-hole indoor course, nicknamed the "Swamp," full of ponds, waterfalls and vegetation native to the bayou.
- Address: 21750 Hall Road, Clinton Township
- Phone: 586-469-2800
- Hours: 11 a.m.-11p.m. Sunday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-midnight Friday-Saturday, through Aug. 31
- Costs: $6/first game, $2/replay, $4/game for seniors and kids ages 5 and under
This family fun factory offers two 18-hole miniature golf course decorated with castles, waterfalls and rivers. Ages 4-84 can play.
Ford Road Miniature Golf, Garden City
- Address: 29060 Ford Road, Garden City
- Phone: 734-425-9816
- Hours: 10 a.m.-11 p.m. daily during the summer; hours vary after Labor Day
- Costs: $5/person, $3.50/kids ages 5 and under, $4/seniors
This challenging putt-putt spot offers a plant-filled course in the summertime and a haunting miniature golf experience in October.
- Address: 32900 Gratiot Ave., Roseville
- Phone: 586-293-9836
- Hours: 8 a.m.-9 p.m. daily, weather-dependent
- Costs: $5/person, $2.50/second game
Jawor offers two 18-hole golf courses for the entire family. The humorous décor includes a pink elephant, a boxing kangaroo and more.
- Address: 2055 S. Milford Road, Milford
- Phone: 248-685-2705
- Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-8 p.m. Sunday
- Costs: $6/ages 13-plus, $5/ages 5-12, $3/ages 4 and under
This classic outdoor mini golf course, equipped with waterfalls and mills, is challenging but fun for anyone. Check out the Kids Clubhouse Playscape, too ($6/ages 10 and under; $8/golf and playscape ages 10 and under).
- Address: 22381 Van Born Road, Taylor
- Phone: 313-277-9156
- Hours: 9 a.m.-11 p.m. daily
- Costs: $6/18 holes, $2/replay, $4/seniors and kids ages 5 and under
Take your putt putting on a Caribbean adventure at this exotic 18-hole course decorated with waterfalls, rivers, palm trees, a pirate ship – even a volcano!
- Address: 54300 10 Mile Road, South Lyon
- Phone: 248-437-0011
- Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday-Sunday; 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Monday-Friday
- Cost: $5
Putt on this professionally designed course. Perfect to keep kids busy while the grown-ups practice their swing at the driving range.
- Address: 1 Champion Circle, Milford
- Phone: 248-684-3333
- Hours: Call ahead for hours
- Costs: $5/adults, $4/seniors (ages 55-plus), $3/kids ages 12 and under
Check out Mystic Creek Golf Club's challenging 18-hole course by next-door Camp Dearborn, featuring specially created rivers, waterfalls and more for all ages.
- Address: 39500 Five Mile Road, Plymouth
- Phone: 734-420-4653
- Hours: 8 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Tuesday and Thursday-Sunday, 8 a.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday
- Costs: $6/adults; $4/children ages 12 and under
Take your putt-putt to the tropics with this 18-hole tropical themed oasis, challenging enough for any skill level.