Putt Putt Mini Golf Courses in Southeast Michigan
Adventure fun awaits you on the pint-sized greens. Kids and families will love these spots in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties.
(page 1 of 2)
Ponds, waterfalls, hills and, oh yeah, ginormous goofy characters: Putt-putt golf courses across southeast Michigan boast these features and lots more. Opt to play indoors on a rainy (or too-hot) day, or try your hand at all 18 holes at an outdoor spot. Whatever you decide, you're in for some fun with the family. So grab your putter and a ball – and hit up one of these local spots.
Armstrong's Funland, Belleville
- Address: 8787 Belleville Road, Belleville
- Phone: 734-699-3550
- Hours: noon-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, noon-10 p.m. Friday-Saturday, noon-9 p.m. Sunday
- Cost: $5 adults, $4 seniors and kids 4-12, free for kids under 3 with a paying adult
Grab a putter – and a bite. Enjoy ice cream, hamburgers, hotdogs or fries before or after hitting the not-too-challenging mini golf course.
- Address: 45300 Mound Road, Sterling Heights
- Phone: 586-731-3080
- Hours: 10 a.m.-10 p.m. daily
- Cost: $5 per game
Play a game of putt-putt as if you're in the swamps of the Louisiana bayou. This challenging, yet fun, course has 18 holes of ponds, waterfalls and vegetation.
- Address: 21750 Hall Road, Clinton Township
- Phone: 586-469-2800
- Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday
- Cost: $6 for the first game, $2 for additional games; seniors and kids 5 and under pay $4 per game
Check out the putt-putt course at the family favorite fun factory, C.J. Barrymore's, decorated with castles, waterfalls and rivers.
Ford Road Miniature Golf, Garden City
- Address: 29060 Ford Road, Garden City
- Phone: 734-425-9816
- Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m. daily
- Cost: $6 island course, $5 harbor course, $2 kids ages 5 and under
Known for going all out in October with Haunted Golf, Ford Road Miniature Golf also offers a fun golfing experience throughout the year.
- Address: 32900 Gratiot Ave., Roseville
- Phone: 586-293-9836
- Hours: 8 a.m.-9 p.m. daily
- Cost: $5 per person; a second game is $2.50
When the weather is nice, head out to this funny putt-putt course. The decor includes a pink elephant and boxing kangaroo, making this silly course perfect for the family.
- Address: 2055 S. Milford Road, Milford
- Phone: 248-685-2705
- Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Saturday, noon-8 p.m. Sunday
- Cost: $6 ages 12-plus, $5 ages 5-12, $3 ages 4 and under
This classic outdoor mini golf course, equipped with waterfalls and mills, is a challenging but fun for anyone competitive.
- Address: 22381 Van Born Road, Taylor
- Phone: 313-277-9156
- Hours: 9 a.m.-11 p.m. daily
- Cost: $5.50 for 18 holes, $3 for kids 5 and under
With the fun scenery and a little help from your imagination, you can go on a Caribbean adventure while staying close to home. The exotic 18-hole course includes palm trees, a pirate ship – even a volcano!
- Address: 54300 10 Mile Road, South Lyon
- Phone: 248-437-0011
- Hours: 9 a.m.-9 p.m. daily
- Cost: $5 per person
Putt on this professionally designed course, located at the Mulligan Golf Center. Perfect to keep kids busy while the grown-ups practice their swing at the driving range.
- Address: 1 Champion Circle, Milford
- Phone: 248-684-3333
- Hours: noon-dark daily
- Cost: $5 adults, $3 kids 12 and under, free kids under 4
Check out the "adventure course" at Mystic Creek Golf Club that travels through natural woods, rock gardens and waterfalls.
- Address: 45799 Grand River Ave., Novi
- Phone: 248-735-1050
- Hours: 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday
- Cost: $5.75 per person, $4 kids under 6 and seniors during the week, $5 kids under 6 and seniors on weekends
Located right at the park's entrance, this putt-putt course features waterfalls and lush landscaping.
- Address: 2675 Washtenaw St., Ypsilanti
- Phone: 734-434-2838
- Hours: 10 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 10 a.m.-midnight Friday-Saturday, noon-10 p.m. Sunday
- Cost: $6 for one game, $9 for two games, $10 for three games
Stop by Putterz to enjoy not only a choice of three different 18-hole courses, but also batting cages and a fun game room.
- Address: 44225 12 Mile Road, Novi
- Phone: 248-348-4022
- Hours: 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10 a.m.-midnight Friday-Saturday, 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday
- Cost: $10.50 per person, $8.50 ages 12 and under
Instead of an ordinary game of mini golf, take a mystical journey through a vibrantly painted glow-in-the-dark course.
- Address: 3500 Edgar Ave., Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-549-4653
- Hours: 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Tuesday, 9 a.m.-9 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday
- Cost: $6.50 seniors, $4.50 kids ages 4-12, free kids under 3
This 18-hole outdoor mountain-style mini golf course claims to be one of the most challenging mini-golf courses in metro Detroit.