Grad Party Catering Places in Southeast Michigan
From intimate get-togethers to extravagant graduation celebrations, one of these caterers in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties will help ease your party-planning blues
(page 2 of 2)
- Address: 36601 Warren Road, Westland
- Phone: 734-595-1000
- Address: 20300 E. 13 Mile Road, Roseville
- Phone: 586-293-2900
- Address: 23811 Eureka Road, Taylor
- Phone: 734-374-2700
- Address: 2945 S. Rochester Road, Rochester Hills
- Phone: 248-852-6200
- Address: 43350 Crescent Blvd., Novi
- Phone: 248-735-1111
- Costs: vegetarian options: $8.99-plus/person; Chicken Scratch package (serves 10): $85; Just the Meat Please package (serves 10): $109.99
Don't let their barbecuing style fool you, Famous Dave's food is just as good for an inside party as it is for an outdoor one. The finger-licking chicken and ribs will satisfy the carnivores at the party and sides like coleslaw, baked beans and cornbread will keep your guests full for hours. Plus, they offer vegetarian options. Pick-up, full-service and delivery and set-up options are available.
- Address: 2011 Oak St., Wyandotte
- Phone: 734-341-9313
- Costs: build-you-own BBQ: $9-plus/person, BBQ rib and seasoned chicken combo: $16/person; 6oz. sirloin or BBQ ribs: $11/person
Named after himself, his wife and their love for Frank Sinatra and Dean Martin, Chef Stan has made Frank n Dean's Catering a true family business. For the last 20 years, Frank n Deans has brought everything from seasoned chicken and slow roasted pig to vegetarian burgers and chili to parties Downriver. Chef Stan promises attention to detail and quality service to deliver a party that to make both you and him proud.
- Address: 1203 S. Main St., Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-543-4390
- Costs: DIY celebration kit No. 1: $9.95/person; DIY celebration kit No. 2: $14.95/person; DIY celebration kit No. 3: $18.95/person
What a better place to satisfy your party needs than from the people that satisfy your daily needs? Holiday Market is first and foremost a grocery store that also specializes in catering. The staff is guided by executive chef Shawn Mac and is as skilled at putting together lunches as they are dinner events. Choose from a multitude of party themes, as well as vegetarian and Kosher options.
- Address: 16981 18 Mile Road, Clinton Township
- Phone: 586-416-3500
- Costs: Silver Barbeque: $13/person; Gold Barbeque: $17/person; Platinum Barbeque: $20/person
J Baldwin's Catering promises to be open to all of your party ideas and adapt to your needs the best they can – to help you create a unique party. Their experienced event planners will plan every detail of your party – and the food, which varies from breakfasts to dinners, is award winning. Looking for a place to host your grad's party? They have a venue that can be rented and decorated for your party. Note: Decorations must be pre-approved by the catering manager.
- Address: 359 Metty Drive, Suite 4, Ann Arbor
- Phone: 734-930-4270
- Costs: That's a Wrap: $14.50/person; Brunch Bunch: $15.25/person; Trip to the Southwest: $15.95/person; Lucky Grad Celebration: $15.75/person; BBQ Grad Party: $14.95/person; Maize Graze: $16.25/person; Commencement Comfort Food: $13.50/person (special discounts to groups of 100-plus)
For 25 years, Katherine's Catering has provided full-service catering for any event. They will help you with everything from food to venue options, set-up, teardown and much more. They even have a FAQ section on their website exclusively for graduation party planning, but their graduation celebration packages are only offered now through August, so hurry!
- Address: 22000 23 Mile Road, Macomb Township
- Phone: 586-443-1005
- Costs: $7.95-plus/person
Want an extraordinary experience from your food this summer? Kristina's Catering promises to deliver just that. Kristina learned to cook in her Nona's (grandma's) kitchen. She loved it and turned that love into a business. Chicken, barbecue, pastas and cooked vegetables are a few of her culinary masterpieces available for a catering order.
- Address: 154 N. Saginaw St., Pontiac
- Phone: 248-392-2100
- Costs: $69.99-plus/lunch platters, $75-plus/entrée platters, $5.99-plus/salad; Note: Platters serve 10-12 people.
Lafayette Market caters everything from large events to intimate gatherings. The chef works with you to create your perfect menu and they even offer alternative vegetarian options. Specialty catering items include a free consultation with Chef Dave, custom platters and more.
- Address: 27475 Groesbeck Highway, Roseville
- Phone: 586-775-7427
- Costs: Pit Smoked Plate Package: $9.99/person; Que Times Two Package: $12.99/person; Three's Company Package: $14.99/person; Pig Roast Full Service (100-person minimum): $9/person; Backyard Picnic Package: $11.99/person
If your grad is a carnivore, Lazybones Smokehouse might be the caterer for you. All of the food from Lazybones is made fresh and never reheated. They pride themselves on creating a backyard barbecue experience at your event. Still not sure they are the right caterer for you? Give them a call and they will set you up with an event planner or sampling. Fruit, veggie and cheese trays are offered outside of the party packages at additional charges.
- Address: 608 S. Washington Ave., Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-544-7900
- Costs: The Pronto! Sandwich Buffet: $13.95/person; Assorted "Wrap" Buffet: $12.95/person; The Pasta Party: $16/person
For the last 10 years, Pronto! has taken a healthy approach to catering with fruit, veggie and meat platters. They'll help you create your menu and also offer to staff your event. They can assist with every aspect of party planning.
- Address: 29730 Groesbeck Highway, Roseville
- Phone: 586-772-1000
- Costs: Corporate Drop Off Special: $9.09-plus/person, Drop Off Special: $11.65-plus/person
For three generations, the Spagnuolo family has prided themselves on delivering the best possible food with Soprano's Catering. Produce used is hand picked from Eastern Market, salad dressings are made fresh and all bread is made from scratch. You won't get any heat-and-serve-food from these guys.
- Address: 29125 Six Mile Road, Livonia
- Phone: 734-525-5610
- Costs: the valedictorian package: $13/person, cum laude honors package: $12/person, the graduate package: $11/person
For your graduation party, are you planning a huge formal dinner, a lunch or maybe a big old-fashioned picnic? If you know what your theme is or even if you don't, the staff at Thomas's Catering can help. They will help plan a theme, choose the menu, select a date and share money saving tips so that your budget goes farther. Thomas's offers party rental packages that include tents, tables and chairs for an additional charge, and will handle the set-up and tear down, so that you can truly kick back and enjoy your grad's big day.
- Address: 2441 Fort St., Trenton
- Phone: 734-671-9005
- Costs: $45-$66/fruit platter, $45-$65/vegetable platter, $65/buffalo wings (50-60 wings), $60/meatballs, $75/lasagna tray, $700/slow roasted pig (feeds 100)
In 1995, Tracey Wipp and Victor Stroia, the T and V behind TV's, set out to find good food from scratch near their home – a search that led to the opening of TV's. Today, the deli and diner has gained a reputation for serving up fresh, unique foods and great demand for its catering business. Stroia has put together catering meals that can include everything from a simple cheese tray to a Hawaiian-style pig roast to an elegant dinner and everything in between and, for an additional minimum charge of $25, will even drop off and set up for you!
- Address: 422 Detroit St., Ann Arbor
- Phone: 734-663-3400
- Costs: complete graduation party-to-go: $23/person, grillin' for the grad: $25/person, complete classic deli tray: $75-$480
The people at Zingerman's Catering are all about excellent customer service and they've written the book to prove it, literally. Since its opening in 1982, Zingerman's has been catering to food lovers across the Midwest, as far away as Chicago and Indiana. Get a complete graduation party-to-go graduation package, which includes deli sandwiches, potatoes, fruit salad, a veggie tray, cookies and brownies and coke products, choose a hot entrée from the dinner menu! Gluten-free, dairy-free, vegan and vegetarian options are available.