Macomb Fair and Expo at Gibraltar Trade Center
Enjoy 15 days of family fun at this Mount Clemens bargain shopping destination for outdoor rides, kids activities and more, May 24-June 9, 2013
Solidify your Memorial Day plans with fun for the entire family – or come as you please on one of three weekends, May 24-June 9, 2013, filled with great rides and free general admission during the Macomb Fair and Expo at the Gibraltar Trade Center in Mount Clemens.
Suitable for all ages, the fair boasts over 100 rides and activities including a roller coaster, Ferris wheel and rides safe for the little ones.
Entertain even the pickiest kids! Between the petting zoo, banana derby and live performances, everyone can find something they love.
Let the kids show off their talent and maybe win a trophy in the Hometown Idol singing competition on Saturday, May 25. There is a $20 registration fee for this event.
Event times are as follows:
- Friday, May 24: 3 p.m.-midnight
- Saturday, May 25: noon-midnight
- Sunday, May 26: noon-11 p.m.
- Monday, May 27 (Memorial Day): noon-11 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 29: 3-11 p.m.
- Thursday, May 30: 3-11 p.m.
- Friday, May 31: 3 p.m.-midnight
- Saturday, June 1: noon-midnight
- Sunday, June 2: noon-11 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 5: 3-11 p.m.
- Thursday, June 6: 3-11 p.m.
- Friday, June 7: 3 p.m.-midnight
- Saturday, June 8: noon-midnight
- Sunday, June 9: noon-11 p.m.
Admission is free, but you can purchase all-day ride wristbands for $22. Purchase one in advance – until May 23 – for $16.
See the Metro Parent listing for more on the 2013 Macomb Fair and Expo at the Gibraltar Trade Center in Mount Clemens.