Prep Time: 15 minutes
Number of servings: 4-6
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup apples diced (tossed with fresh lemon juice)
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup feta crumbles (optional, but good)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar (I like red wine or something fun like orange)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard (or more to taste)
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. lemon zest (optional)
Mix all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
Add the lettuce ingredients. Toss.
Ready for the ultimate vacation fun guide? Get our FREE handbook, 100 Days of Summer Family Activities and Attractions in Michigan. Download it for FREE right now! BONUS: Get a FREE subscription to Metro Parent magazine for fun in any season.