Prep Time: 15 minutes
Number of servings: 4-6
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup apples diced (tossed with fresh lemon juice)
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/3 cup feta crumbles (optional, but good)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup vinegar (I like red wine or something fun like orange)
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard (or more to taste)
- Dash of cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp. lemon zest (optional)
Mix all of the dressing ingredients together in a bowl.
Add the lettuce ingredients. Toss.
Looking for that perfect summer vacation for your kids? Read our FREE Guide to Summer Camps in Michigan. Download it for FREE right now! BONUS: Get a FREE subscription to Metro Parent magazine for year-round fun!