Join Metro Parent and Henry Ford Health System’s
Virtual Living With Autism Workshop 2022
9 a.m.-2:30 p.m. • Oct. 3-5, 2022 • Online
Looking to connect with hundreds of autism families? Our Living With Autism Workshop is back online this year for a three-day event with top-notch speakers and resources — including iconic autism advocate Temple Grandin herself and Kate Swenson, the mom behind the Finding Cooper’s Voice autism blog. Our VIRTUAL EVENT BOOTH offers a perfect platform for you to build awareness of your organization and drive clicks and clients to your website. It includes:
- A dynamic digital autism booth customized for you with a photo, description and more to tell our attendees who you are and what you have to offer.
- Inclusion of your digital autism booth in our 2022 Top Autism Resources, which will be promoted throughout the event and in daily emails sent to event attendees.
- Your digital booth and the 2022 Top Autism Resources page will be live for 1 year! Promotion of your digital booth page in an email sent to attendees.
- Promotion of the 2022 Top Autism Resources page in an email to our autism email subscribers and our social media channels.
- Shout-out at one of our Living with Autism Workshop sessions.
Just $650 for businesses / $500 for nonprofits (with 501c3 number)
Don’t delay. Reserve your space today! Fill out our reservation form below.
Yes! Sign me up to be part of the 15th annual Living With Autism Workshop 2022, a virtual event for parents and professionals who care for children and young adults on the autism spectrum.
(Just fill out the form below!)