When it comes to Halloween and fall-themed fun, corn mazes a must for the season. There are plenty of places in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties for families of all ages to enjoy this beloved fall pastime.
Browse our list of corn mazes in southeast Michigan to find a spot near you. Note: Some are easier than others, and some may be particularly spooky come October, so check ahead to see what maze is right for you and your family.
- Address: 13011 Bethel Church Road, Manchester
- Phone: 734-428-9310
- Hours: noon-6 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday, closed Monday; open Sept. 5-Nov.21
- Cost: $5/person; get $1 off per person for groups over 10
This maze spans over seven acres of farmland, and this year the theme is veterans. There are games throughout the maze as well, so play along while you wander. Free straw bale maze for tykes.
- Address: 1215 White Lake Road, Highland Township
- Phone: 248-787-4553
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturday-Sunday (Haunted Corn Maze dusk-11 p.m. Friday-Saturday)
- Cost: $8/person
Starting in October, check out the haunted maze in addition to the daytime maze. There’s something for those looking for a little fall fun and those looking for a Halloween thrill, as well. Check out the bundle package for the haunted corn maze and the haunted house.
- Address: 12758 Jordan Road, Saline
- Phone: 734-429-1212
- Hours: 6-9 p.m. Mondays-Thursdays, 6-10 p.m. Fridays, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturdays, noon-9 p.m. Sundays (Monday-Thursday hours begin Oct. 1)
- Cost: $11/ages 11-plus, $5/ages 5-10, free/ages 4 and under
Enjoy three different games within the maze, find all 18 checkpoints, Farm Scene investigation (think CLUE, but with corn) and Farm Treasure Hunt. Have a family fun adventure and try to master all three games.
- Address: 9391 Lindsey Lane (29 Mile Road), Casco Township
- Phone: 586-365-9401
- Hours: 5 p.m.-last ticket sold at 10 p.m. Fridays, noon-last ticket sold at 10 p.m. Saturdays, noon-last ticket sold at 8 p.m. Sundays; opens Sept. 15
- Cost: $10/ages 4-plus, free/3 and under
This year experience the two corn mazes at the park, one easy maze and one with a Red Wings theme. Add-ons include a hayride and flash light rental if you decide nighttime may be more fun for you and your family.
- Address: 50240 Martz Road, Belleville
- Phone: 734-260-0334
- Hours: 3-8 p.m. Fridays, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Saturdays, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Sundays
- Cost: $13/ages 2-65, free/under age 2; show ID for active military and first responder discount
Fifteen acres makes for a lot of fun, and it includes three mazes carved in a tribute to Mr. I. The smallest maze is only .4 miles long, the medium is 1.6 miles and the longest is 3.5 miles – giving everyone a challenge.
- Address: 1479 Ranch Road, Holly
- Phone: 248-634-8981
- Hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. daily
- Cost: $5/person
This corn maze is between a half-mile and a mile long, depending on the year and difficulty, so get your exercise in by winding your way through this maze. Check out their combo hayride and corn maze package, as well, on weekends.
- Address: 6421 N. Stoney Creek Road, Monroe
- Phone: 734-240-0825
- Hours: 5-10 p.m. Thursdays, 5-11 p.m. Fridays, noon-11 p.m. Saturdays, noon-10 p.m. Sundays
- Cost: $13/person; show ID for military and first responder discount
Check out all three mazes over the 12 acres of corn. There’s a small one dedicated to teaching kids about agriculture and farm life, a mid-sized maze, and a larger one. If you get lost, look for the friendly ‘Corn Cops’ along the way.
- Address: 1540 E. Commerce Road, Commerce Township
- Phone: 248-360-3774
- Hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. weekends (last ticket sold at 5 p.m.)
- Cost: Contact for details
Enjoy the corn maze, apple picking and much more. Look out for the Moonlight Corn Maze popping up later this fall.
- Address: 50165 Eight Mile Road, Northville
- Phone 248-374-0200
- Hours: 5-10 p.m. Fridays, noon-10 p.m. Saturdays, noon-7 p.m. Sundays (last wagon leaves for maze one hour prior to close)
- Cost: $7/ages 2-plus, free/under 2
Admission includes the wagon ride to and from the maze, which spans 10 acres this year. There are 10 checkpoints throughout the maze, and if you find them all you are entered to win a grand prize at the end of the season.
- Address 4900 32 Mile Road, Washington Township
- Phone: 586-752-7888
- Hours: Contact for details
- Cost: Contact for details
Miller’s isn’t just a cider mill. There are plenty of other attractions available including hayrides, a petting zoo and of course the corn maze.
- Address: 6270 Judd Road, Milan
- Phone: 734-439-2313
- Hours: 6-9:30 p.m. Fridays, 1-9:30 p.m. Saturdays, 1-5 p.m. Sundays
- Cost: $7/ages 12-plus, $6/ages 5-11, free/ages 4 and under
This is one of the biggest corn mazes in the Midwest, covering 27 acres with two mazes inside. Map and smartphone games can help you get through the maze if you so choose. Look for the haunted maze starting in October
- Address: 6175 Daly Road, Dexter
- Phone: 734-845-7127
- Hours: 5-10 p.m. Fridays, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturdays, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Sundays (last entry into the maze is 30 minutes before close); open Sept. 23-Nov. 4
- Cost: $7/ages 13-plus, $5/ages 5-12, free/ages 4 and under
Three different difficulty levels are built into the maze for short, medium and full difficulty, making it perfect for families with many different ages. Maps and flashlights are available for purchase, as well. Flashlights are required after dusk, so bring your own or rent one.
- Address: 7897 Six Mile Road, Northville
- Phone: 248-437-8200
- Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sundays-Thursdays, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Fridays-Saturdays
- Cost: $5/ages 4-plus, free/ages 3 and under
Seven acres is a lot of land to cover so get moving through this maze. On the main path are three cedar trees. If you find them, and mark it on your ticket, you get entered for a chance to win a prize at the end of the season.
- Address: 65075 Van Dyke, Washington Township
- Phone: 586-752-3123
- Hours: 8 a.m.-6 p.m. daily (corn maze only available on weekends.)
- Cost: $9.50/over 30″ tall, free/30” and under
There are six acres of fun to explore in the maze covering over two miles of trail. Check out all of their puzzling challenge stations along the way, and enjoy all of the other attractions offered at the farm.
- Address: 5565 Merritt Road, Ypsilanti
- Phone: 734-390-9211
- Hours: 11 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesdays-Sundays
- Cost: $13.75/ages 2-plus Wednesday-Friday, $17.75/ages 2-plus Saturday-Sunday, free/under age 2
The corn maze is included in the admission for the fair, so check out this and other attractions such as mini golf, The Learning Barn, old west wagon rides and much more.