Not feeling the grill this Fourth of July? We can’t blame you — it’s been a crazy year so far and with social distancing recommendations in place, this year’s festivities probably won’t feel the same.
That’s where our local eateries come in with Fourth of July carryout specials. Restaurants across southeast Michigan are offering all kinds of eats for you to enjoy from the comfort of your own backyard. Check out this list for a sample of options in our area.
- Address: Available at locations in Bloomfield Township, Dearborn, Detroit, Fenton, Livonia and Warren
This Fourth of July, families can enjoy BOGO entrees for both phone orders and dine-in.
- Address: 30955 Woodward Ave., Suite 510, Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-951-2659
Choose from the Fourth of July Barbecue Grill Pack, which offers a slab of barbecue ribs, homemade poblano cheddar sausage, smoked chicken and more for just $60 — or a full slab of smoked barbecue ribs, mac and cheese and baked beans in the Fourth of July Carryout Rib Special for $34.99.
- Address: Local locations in Ann Arbor, Auburn Hills, Dearborn, Detroit, Farmington Hills, Livonia, Novi, Plymouth, Shelby Township, Warren and Woodhaven
Get $4 off any eight-square Detroit-style pizza. Use promo code “FOUR” when you place your order now through July 31.
- Address: Locations in Brownstown, Clarkston, Clawson, Clinton Township, Detroit, Grosse Pointe Woods, Lincoln Park, Livonia, Macomb Township, New Baltimore, Riverview, Rochester, Royal Oak, Shelby Township, Southfield, Sterling Heights, Warren and Westland
Find party trays of chicken, ribs, cod or fish nuggets and sides like Shack potatoes, onion rings, French fries, corn, green beans and more. Party packs that serve up to 100 available, too.
- Address: 2900 E. Eight Mile Road, Detroit
- Phone: 313-366-5600
Pre-order ribs or chicken to celebrate Independence Day. Orders should be picked up between 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. on July 4.
- Address: 18441 Mack Ave., Detroit
- Phone: 313-886-2444
Order by 6 p.m. on Thursday, July 2, to score a pan of baked mac and cheese or some of your other favorites.
- Address: Locations in Canton, Clawson, Clinton Township, Detroit, Grosse Pointe, Macomb Township, Rochester Hills, Roseville, Royal Oak, Shelby Township and St. Clair Shores
Treat your party guests to a coney dog with a coney kit from National Coney Island. Kits come with either 12 or 24 natural-casing hotdogs, steamer buns, chili sauce, a whole onion and mustard.
- Address: 341 South Main St., Ann Arbor
- Phone: 734-769-7738
Fourth of July specials at this spot include twin broiled Maine lobster tails or Alaskan red king crab legs — plus sides.
- Address: 2541 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor; 66 E. Forest Ave., Detroit
- Phone: Ann Arbor: 734-662-1111; Detroit: 313-874-6661
You can order your favorite vegetarian or vegan eats for pick-up at both locations from noon till 6 p.m. on July 4. Choose from bruschetta, General Tso’s cauliflower, salads and more.
- Address: 4107 Cass Ave., Detroit
- Phone: 313-309-7560
Treat your Fourth of July guests to some delish Slow’s barbecue. Have it catered or order carryout baby back ribs, spare ribs, chicken strut, wings, pork and more.