Since 1992, the Milford Memories festival has set out to entertain fair-goers and help them make fun memories – and it has yet to disappoint.
This year, the fair runs Aug. 10-12, 2018 and is still located in downtown Milford. There are plenty of things for parents and kids to do separately and together (keep in mind some cost a fee to participate).
- 25-foot rock-climbing tower (10 a.m.-6 p.m. Friday-Saturday and 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sunday)
- Kids fishing tournament (9 a.m./registration and check-in, 9:30 a.m./tournament Saturday)
- Youth sand volleyball tournament (9 a.m.. Saturday)
- Firehouse Demonstrations (10 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday)
- Cornhole Tournament (noon/registration, 1 p.m./tournament Saturday)
- Cold-Butt Euchre (11:30 a.m./registration, 12:30 p.m./tournament Saturday)
- Milford Memories “Official” Central Park Beer Tent
Fun for all:
- Early morning fitness (8 a.m. Friday and Sunday, 8:30 a.m. Saturday)
- One-mile fun run, 5K and 10K races (7:30 a.m./Fun Run, 8 a.m./5K and 10K races Sunday)
- Three-on-three basketball tournament (8 a.m. Saturday)
- Blind canoe race (11:30 a.m./check-in and registration, 12:30 p.m./race Sunday)
In addition to these great events and activities, the Milford Memories festival will host musical performances by Kaylee Davis, The Swift Brothers, Kira Blue and many others.
And don’t forget to check out the art show, where you’ll find hundreds of artists showcasing their best works.
Admission to the festival is free (additional costs apply for some activities), and hours are 8 a.m.-midnight Friday, 7:30 a.m.- midnight Saturday, 6:45 a.m.-6 p.m. Sunday. There will be free shuttle service to most of the parking lots.
Get all of the additional details you need on the 2018 Milford Memories festival – plus more top Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit festivals in August and other upcoming family fun things to do this weekend – in the Metro Parent calendar.
This post was originally published in 2016 and is updated regularly.