When it’s time to give the kitchen a rest, choosing where to go out to eat can sometimes be tricky. Will your kiddos like what’s on the menu? Remove some of the risk factor by trying these restaurants where kids eat free in Livingston County – along with a few kids discount deals.
Your son or daughter can enjoy a meal at no cost, typically with the purchase of an adult entree, or take advantage of some discounted offerings as well.
Here are some places where kids eat free in Livingston County – or at a discount. Be sure to call in advance to confirm the promotion is still being offered. If you know of more places in Livingston County where kids eat free, add them in the comments section below!
- Address: 3949 E. Grand River Ave., Howell
- Phone: 517-540-0611
Kids get discounted meals every Tuesday ($1.99-$2.99, depending on the kids meal they choose). Also, their kids drink is included in that price.
- Address: 3880 E. Grand River Ave., Howell
- Phone: 517-540-0658
Kids age 12 and under eat free on Tuesdays. One child per adult entree.
- Brighton: 9745 Village Place Blvd., 810-227-2999 ($2.49, Wednesdays and Sundays)
- Howell: 900 S. Latson Road, Howell, 517-545-2100 ($2.99 each, Wednesdays)
Kids get discounted kids meals on the days noted above.
- Address: 9912 E. Grand River, Brighton
- Phone: 810-225-7437
Every day after 5 p.m., kids can get $2 off anything on the GT Kids menu, which includes mac ‘n’ cheese, peanut butter and jelly and grilled cheese.
- Address: 8075 Nemco Way, Brighton
- Phone: 810-225-6020
Every day from 4 to 10 p.m., kids age 12 and under eat for free. One free child’s meal per adult.
- Address: 8605 W. Grand River Ave., Brighton
- Phone: 517-586-0345
On Mondays, if you purchase a Mod pizza, you can receive a free kids pizza (as long as the child, who is 12 and under, is with you). Deal is good for dine-in only.
- Address: 10051 E. Highland Road, Howell
- Phone: 810-991-1284
All day on Sundays, get half off kids pizzas.