A neurologist can treat everything from seizure disorders like epilepsy to headaches and developmental disorders. If your pediatrician suggests your child see a pediatric neurologist, there are specialists right here in southeast Michigan to call. According to our readers, those listed here are the best neurologists in Michigan’s metro Detroit region – and the best pediatric neurologists in Michigan’s southeast area are included here, too.
- Location: Oakwood, Part of Beaumont Health, Pediatric Institute – Epilesy, 29592 Northwestern Highway, Southfield
- Phone: 248-354-0967
- Location: Beaumont Pediatric Neurology Center, 3555 W. 13 Mile Road, Suite N120, Royal Oak
- Phone: 248-551-7370
- Location: Michigan Neurology Associates, P.C., 34025 Harper Ave., Clinton Township
- Phone: 586-445-9900
- Location: Children’s Hospital of Michigan Department of Neurology , 3901 Beaubien Blvd., Detroit
- Phone: 313-745-5788
- Location: Henry Ford Medical Center-Taylor, 24555 Haig St., Taylor
- Phone: 313-375-2170
Think your doctor should be on this list? Nominate him/her for Metro Parent’s 2016 Mom Approved Docs roundup. Give your kids’ fab physicians the props they deserve!