Whether you and your children bowl in a league or just want to go out for a family fun night, these bowling centers in and near Grand Rapids offer plenty of bowling fun. Some have arcades and pool tables for those in the family who want to come along but don’t want to bowl.
Most of these Grand Rapids area centers host leagues, so call ahead for availability, especially for large parties. Call for prices, too, as they vary by day, time and season.
AMF Eastbrook Lanes
- Address: 3500 Lake Eastbrook Blvd., Grand Rapids
- Phone: 616-949-7650
- Hours: 9 a.m.-midnight Monday, 9:30 a.m.-midnight Tuesday, 3:30 p.m.-midnight Wednesday, 3:30-11 p.m. Thursday, 3 p.m.-1 a.m. Friday, 10-1 a.m. Saturday, noon-10 p.m. Sunday
The AMF bowling center has 40 lanes, free Wi-Fi, an arcade and pool tables. There is also a sports bar and they host private events.
AMF Lincoln Lanes
- Address: 3485 Lake Michigan Drive NW, Grand Rapids
- Phone: 616-453-6348
- Hours: 10 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday, 4-11 p.m. Tuesday-Thursday, 4 p.m.-1 a.m. Friday, noon-1 a.m. Saturday, 2-11 p.m. Sunday
There are 32 lanes at this bowling alley and free Wi-Fi, an arcade and pool tables. There’s plenty for the whole family at this bowling alley. There’s a sports bar and 18-hole golf course, too.
- Address: 1640 142nd Ave., Dorr
- Phone: 616-359-9100
- Hours: noon-4 p.m. Sunday, 3-10 p.m. Wednesday-Thursday, 3-11 p.m. Friday, noon-11 p.m. Saturday; closed Monday-Tuesday
Brewhouse Lanes offers plenty of party packages and also serves craft beer from 5 Lakes Brewing down the street for parents.
- Address: 533 Stocking Ave. NW, Grand Rapids
- Phone: 616-456-6123
- Hours: 11 a.m.-midnight Monday-Wednesday, 11-1 a.m. Thursday-Saturday, noon-midnight Sunday
This bi-level bowling center hosts bowling leagues, parties and has plenty of family-friendly food like sandwiches, hot dogs and chicken tenders.
- Address: 3335 Fairlanes Ave. SW, Grandville
- Phone: 616-534-2695
- Hours: 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday, 9 a.m.-11 p.m. Tuesday, 11-1 a.m. Friday, noon-1 a.m. Saturday, noon-11 p.m. Sunday
On top of bowling here, find pool tables, an arcade, two sand volleyball courts and a pro shop. Check out the snack bar, too, for all kinds of kid-friendly snacks.
- Address: 5775 Balsam Drive, Hudsonville
- Phone: 616-669-9380
- Hours: noon-11 p.m. Monday, 8:30 a.m.-11 p.m. Tuesday and Friday, 9 a.m.-11 p.m. Wednesday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Thursday and Saturday, closed Sunday
Hudsonville Lanes hosts cosmic bowling, birthday parties, fundraisers and youth programs.
- Address: 2222 Plainfield Ave. NE, Grand Rapids
- Phone: 616-363-0003
- Hours: 9 a.m.-midnight Monday-Wednesday, 10 a.m.-midnight Thursday-Saturday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday
Not only is there bowling, but Northfield Lanes recently installed a new kitchen in its bar to serve pizza, burgers and a bunch of other foods for the family while you bowl.
- Address: 2425 Division Ave. S, Grand Rapids
- Phone: 616-241-1666
- Hours: 2-10 p.m. Monday-Tuesday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Wednesday, 2-11 p.m. Thursday, 2 p.m.-1 a.m. Friday, noon-1 a.m. Saturday, noon-9 p.m. Sunday
The home of the Paragon Open, the highest first place payout in West Michigan, this bowling center has 16 lanes, a pro shop and a bar to enjoy. Food is also available at the bar.
Park Center Lanes
- Address: 2222 28th St. SW, Wyoming
- Phone: 616-532-2313
- Hours: 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Monday, 3-9 p.m. Tuesday, noon-9 p.m. Wednesday, 9 a.m.- 10 p.m. Thursday, 9 a.m.-2 a.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-2 a.m. Saturday, noon-8 p.m. Sunday
Kids will love the 10-pin ice cream at this bowling alley. There is also cosmic bowling every Friday and Saturday night for older kids.
- Address: 117 E. Bridge St., Rockford
- Phone: 616-866-0200
- Hours: Check the website calendar ahead of time for open bowling times.
Rockford’s only bowling alley has open bowling almost daily. Check out the sports lounge for all your sports and party needs.
Rollaway Family Fun Center
- Address: 805 E. Main St., Lowell
- Phone: 616-897-0001
- Hours: 6 p.m.-midnight Friday, 1 p.m.-midnight Saturday, 1-6 p.m. Sunday
Rollaway isn’t just a place to bowl. Enjoy roller skating, laser tag, mini golf, an arcade and pool tables.
Sparta Lanes and the Garden Patch
- Address: 125 N. State St., Sparta
- Phone: 616-887-9951
- Hours: noon-9 p.m. Monday, 5-9 p.m. Tuesday, noon-5:30 p.m. Wednesday, noon-3:30 p.m. (and 6-10 p.m. every other week) Friday, 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday, noon-4 p.m. Sunday, closed Thursday
Sparta Lanes loves hosting birthday parties, so if your little one has a birthday coming up, check out their party packages. Check out the Garden Patch for some snacks or meals.
- Address: 5656 Clyde Park Ave. SW, Wyoming
- Phone: 616-530-2400
- Hours: 9 a.m.-midnight Sunday-Tuesday, 9-1 a.m. Wednesday, 9-2 a.m. Thursday-Saturday
There are 40 lanes here with options of bumpers. There are over 50 menu items to try as well. Check out Rock-n-Bowl on Friday and Saturday nights.
Wengers Bowling Center
- Address: 629 Leonard St. NW, Grand Rapids
- Phone: 616-454-4482
- Hours: 4-11 p.m. Monday-Tuesday and Thursday, 4 p.m.-1 a.m. Wednesday, noon-1 a.m. Friday-Saturday, noon-10 p.m. Sunday
Check out the bowling alley on Wild Wednesday for $1 games and shoes, as well as shot and drink specials for adults.
- Address: 4486 Alpine Ave. NW, Comstock Park
- Phone: 616-784-6450
- Hours: 9 a.m.-11 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 9-2 a.m. Friday, noon-2 a.m. Saturday, noon-11 p.m. Sunday
There’s bowling, pool, leagues and cosmic bowling as well. Enjoy plenty of family fun here any day of the week. Check out the snack bar too.