TABLE OF CONTENTS
Calendar October 2017
The Value of Dress-Up Play
From DIY costumes to a hodgepodge from the closet, it’s got big kid benefits
SPECIAL NEEDS FALL 2017
SPECIAL NEEDS FEATURES
Best Gluten-Free Foods
Local moms weigh in with their kids’ faves.
Michigan Man is ‘Larger Than Life’
Read about Broc Brown, age 20, who has a rare condition that makes him extremely tall.
- Navigating the Mental Health System
- Making the Most of the Middle School Years
- The Benefits of Fear Free Veterinary Care
- 6 Myths and Truths About ABA Therapy
- Kid’s Vision or Learning Issue?
- How to Make Kids’ Eye Exams Less Scary
- A Cold or the Flu? How Parents Can Tell the Difference
- Is Playtime Important to Cats and Dogs?
- 10 Scariest Foods & Drinks for Kids’ Teeth
- Japhet School
- Bloomfield Hills Schools
- Detroit Public Schools Community District