TABLE OF CONTENTS
Michigan Plantlife Tidbits, Bugs Bunny Birthday and Other April Facts
Sleep Apnea is Underdiagnosed in Children, Study Says
Spring Break for Mom: How a Cherished Book Brings Peace
Give Up the Funk: When Tweens Refuse to Shower
Calendar April 2019
Cherry Blossom Travel Destinations for Families
The Flint Water Crisis Revisited After Five Years
It has been five years since the start of the Flint Water Crisis. Learn how the crisis affected one Genesee County family and get an update on what’s going on with the water in Flint now.
Anxiety in Kids: Identifying and Treating This Mental Health Issue
Part one of our three-part series on kids mental health explores how anxiety crops up in kids, how to treat it and how parents can cope.
- How Nutrition Impacts Kids Mental Health
- What Parents Need to Know About Seasonal Allergies
- The Power of Protein in Kids’ Diets
- What Should You Do If You Suspect Your Child Has Autism?
- Minimizing Screen Time for Kids With Autism
- Encouraging Kids With Autism to Try New Foods
- How Incidental Teaching Benefits Kids With Autism
- Autism Behavior or Mental Health Symptom?
- How Video Games Help With STEM Learning
- The Benefits of Summer for School-Aged Kids
- 4 Reasons I Missed Cable and Reconnected the Cord