Explore Metro Parent’s digital magazine! Scroll down for links to stories from this issue and click on the cover to virtually flip through the magazine.
Things to Do
Real Life: Camille Proctor
This Beverly Hills mom is trying to change the landscape for families of color with autism.
Intentional or not, parents of children with special needs can be made to question their sanity, judgment, even their own memories.
Each year, millions of tons of food wind up in American landfills where it contributes to the climate change crisis. It’s a huge global problem, but there are bite-size steps busy families can take to be a part of the solution.
Learn to weed through your options and pick the best one for your kid.
- Answering Your Child’s Questions About Classmates with Autism
- Coping After Your Baby Is Born
- Does Bullying Contribute to Youth Suicide?
- Autism Parents: Make Time for Support
- YMCA Summer Day Camp Is Fun for Every Age