THINGS TO DO
Parasocial Relationships: When Your BFF Doesn’t Know You Exist
One-sided relationships (like the one you have with your favorite influencers) aren’t all bad — and can even sometimes be good for you and your kids. Dive deeper into parasocial relationships and take our quiz to find out if you’re in one.
The Power of Words and Importance of Inclusive Language
Take a closer look at person-first vs. diagnosis-first language — and find out why inclusivity in language is an important sign of respect to people with disabilities.
- What Are the Warning Signs of Teenage Suicide
- How To Help Your Child With Autism Communicate Their Wants and Needs
- Car Safety for Your Family
- One mom shares how her family grew up in the YMCA
- How to best prepare for your child’s IEP
- By Doing What They Love, Kids With Autism Explore Their Futures
- Supporting your loved one through recover
- Reading Rocks: Books That Kids Will Want to Keep Reading
- Reading Rocks: Local Bookstores to Help Kids Build a Love of Reading
- Reading Rocks: Read This, Do That Activities