Building Bridges Therapy Center is a family-owned pediatric clinic offering a comprehensive range of services, therapies, innovative group programs, technology-based treatments and much more.
We work with children and families impacted by:
- Delays in development (language, physical, social)
- A need for Physical, Occupational, Speech-Language or Music Therapies
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Sensory Processing Issues
- Behavior Issues
- Learning/Academic Struggles
- Challenges finding the right preschool or kindergarten program
Some of our services include:
- Applied Behavior Analysis,
- Occupational and Sensory Integration Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Psychological/Academic testing and diagnostics
- Academic services
Additionally, we have a social-developmental series of group programs: Skill Builders, Little Bridges Preschool, and The Bridge Kindergarten. The goal of these programs is to prepare children for successful learning in a group environment.
If you have concerns about your child’s development, please contact us. At Building Bridges, we recognize that a child’s care and development involves the whole family, and we strive to provide comprehensive, individualized care with a family focus.