Whether you’re a newlywed trying for your first child, a new mom getting your groove back or a parent just looking to get lucky again, this list of sultry sex songs is sure to get you in the mood. So program your playlist, dim the lights and get ready to get down with these picks from local parents like you.
Disclaimer: These videos are for adults only. Please watch without kids in the room/earshot!
1. “Doin’ It” by LL Cool J
A classic adults-only flow.
2. “Get Down Make Love” by Nine Inch Nails
Originally by Queen, NIN’s version gets down and dirty.
3. “Pour Some Sugar on Me” by Def Leppard
If you grew up in the ’80s, chances are this naughty hair band song set the stage for some sweet times.
4. “Hotel Room Service” by Pitbull
Download this song and book a room for a change of pace.
5. “Motivation” by Kelly Rowland
It doesn’t take much to get most hubbies in the mood, but this will make him go, go, go, go.
6. “Kashmir” by Led Zeppelin
The exotic opening riff alone is enough to set the stage.
7. “Candy Shop” by 50 Cent
Explicitly delicious, this song will hit the spot.
8. “Your Body is a Wonderland” by John Mayer
Swim in a deep sea of blankets with this light, loving romp.
9. “Glory Box” by Portishead
Give your heart away and give him a reason to love you with this steamy pick.
10. “Everybody Here Wants You” by Jeff Buckley
Sensual and smooth lyrics, voice and guitar make the perfect soundtrack for romance.
11. “Love to Love You Baby” by Donna Summer
This disco classic will put you in a spin.
12. “Feel Like Making Love” by Kid Rock
Leave it to Detroit’s hometown boy to get right to the point with this simple, sexy song.
13. “Sexual Healing” by Marvin Gaye
The ’80s tune is a must for any sexy time playlist. Don’t act like you don’t think it, too!
14. “You’re Making Me High” by Toni Braxton
The artist’s sexy voice is enough to put you in the mood.
15. Sex on Fire by Kings of Leon
The name really speaks for itself.
This post was originally published in 2013 and is updated regularly.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.