The holidays may look a little different this year, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a great meal. There are many unique restaurants in metro Detroit and Ann Arbor that are sure to curb your cravings and help make your Christmas, Kwanzaa and Hanukkah as special as ever. Check out the list below for some holiday carryout options for you and your family and help support a local business this holiday season.
- Address: 2727 Russell St., Detroit
- Phone: 313-567-2030
- Cost: $289/12 people
The holiday menu includes ham or turkey, mac and cheese, dressing, greens, yams and corn bread.
- Address: 2415 Michigan Ave., Detroit
- Phone: 313-638-2261
- Cost: $130-plus/6 people
Holiday dinners feature Italian sausage, lasagna and meatballs, antipasto salad and cannolis.
- Address: 1701 Trumbull, Detroit
- Phone: 313-742-2672
- Cost: $100-$130
This spot’s holiday feast is serves with smoked ham, veggies and biscuits. Serve a family in need option, as well.
- Address: 401 Depot St., Ann Arbor
- Phone: 734-769-0592
- Cost: $32-$39
Comes with prime rib, choice of salad, bread and choice of two sides. Add on a bottle of Cabernet or Chardonnay for $20.
- Address: 1 Peabody St., Birmingham
- Phone: 248-671-1714
- Cost: $15-$36/hors d’ouevres, $40-$180/dinners, $12-$65/a la carte, $19-$25/desserts, $29-$48/holiday spirits
Offers hors d’ouevres, fancy dinner options, desserts and more. Holiday spirits and wine available, too.
- Address: 16981 18 Mile Road, Clinton Township
- Phone: 586-416-3500
- Cost: $16/person/Blitzen package, $21/person/Comet, $26/person/Prancer
Each package comes with your choice of entrée, choice of side, salad, choice of dessert and focaccia bread with pesto sauce.
- Address: 1426 Bagley St., Detroit
- Phone: 313-818-0218
- Cost: $280/4-6 people/Hanukkah feast, $230/4-6 people/Holiday feast
Offers Hanukkah and Holiday feasts for you to pick up. Also, wine, cocktails and packaged beer for you to add to your order. A la carte options, too.
- Address: 8044 Kercheval, Suite 1B, Detroit
- Phone: 313-652-0200
- Pricing: $100-$175/2 people/holiday dinner
Choose from vegetarian, seafood or meaty for your holiday meal. Has butcher bundles starting at $75.
- Address: 2995 Yemans St., Hamtramck
- Phone: 313-486-0777
- Cost: $15/Christmas morning box, $35/Christmas dinner box, $18/2 person/Cookie box, $45/6-person box
The vegan restaurant offers Christmas morning and Christmas dinner boxes along with a bunch of other dishes to choose from for your take-home meal. Has desserts, too.
- Address: 44905 Morley Drive, Clinton Township
- Phone: 586-741-5583
- Cost: $119/ Christmas Eve package. Penne packs added on: $29-$49
Christmas package includes pot roast, ham, veggies, cheesy potatoes, fresh loaf of bread, more. Add-ons include pizza, pasta, chicken and lasagna.
- Address: 2990 Yemans St., Hamtramck
- Phone: 313-874-5726
- Cost: $80/Holiday family package, $15-$40/entrees, $15-$35/ potatoes and veggies
Has pierogis, potato pancakes, schnitzels, stuffed cabbages, kielbasa and more.
- Address: 5301 Kercheval Ave., Grosse Pointe Park
- Phone: 313-822-3700
- Cost: $75/2 people, $150/4 people, $300/8 people
Take and reheat meals for the holidays. Offers traditional and vegetarian meals, appetizers and desserts. Has a la carte items to purchase, too.
- Address: 1400 Woodward Ave., Detroit
- Cost: $95/person. Other Christmas Dinner add-ons: $35-$95, Dessert: $45-$75
Enjoy an Italian spread from this authentic restaurant. Bottles of wine for sale, too.
- Address: 6873 Orchard Lake Road, West Bloomfield
- Phone: 248-855-6622
- Cost: $88/4 people
“Chanukah for Four” includes roasted brisket or slow roasted chicken, soup and salad, broccoli and mini latkes.
- Address: 48824 Romeo Plank Road, Macomb
- Phone: 586-434-0100
- Cost: $16/person/Blitzen, $21/person/Comet, $26/person/Prancer
Offers different holiday packages for you to choose from. Comes with a salad and focaccia bread.
- Address: 100 Townsend St., Birmingham
- Phone: 248-642-7900
- Cost: $150/package for two
Pick up your Christmas meal for two. Includes prime rib, salad, mac and cheese, vegetables, dinner rolls and cheesecake. Holiday baked goods, afternoon tea, cocktails and wines to go available, as well.
- Address: 422 Detroit St., Ann Arbor
- Phone: 734-663-3400
- Pricing: $50-$125/holiday platters, $18-$45/appetizers, $16-$18/meals to share, $11-$16/side dishes, $2-$25/breads, $7-$40/ desserts, $18-$24/Hanukkah dinners, $4-$8/sides
This place offers per person pricing on all holiday entrees. Dinner pick up for Hanukkah, too.
- Address: 2501 Jackson Ave., Ann Arbor
- Phone: 734-663-3663
- Cost: Chanukah Meals: $8/appetizers, $9-$12/salad, $18/two-piece/entrée $25/4-piece; Christmas Meals: $75/2 people, $140/4 people for chicken and $20/lunch whitefish, $28/dinner whitefish
The Chanukah menu includes fried chicken, whitefish and corn dogs paired with salad and sweets. The Christmas to-go menu includes an entrée, two side and one dessert. Drinks, too.
Do you know of other local spots offering holiday takeout options? Share them with us in the comments so we can add them to our list.