Are you an entrepreneur, freelancer, creator or small business owner that is sick of working from home and needs to get out and find some inspiration? Maybe you are looking to meet like-minded people or get advice on what you’re working on.
Then, check out one of these coworking locations in metro Detroit and Ann Arbor. Although coworking has been around for a while, it’s popularity has taken off with people stuck at home during the coronavirus pandemic.
Whether you’re looking for a private office with a lot of desk space, high-speed wi-fi and coffee or connections in your field of employment, these spots below are sure to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Address: 26677 W. 12 Mile Road, Southfield
- Phone: 248-358-6900
- Cost: $30/hour (up to 3 people), $40/hour (up to 6 people), $50/hour (up to 12 people), $100/hour (up to 24 people)
Includes a fully-furnished meeting room with wi-fi, telephone, TV/monitor, beverage service and onsite staff to help you. Copy, scan or use the LCD projector for an extra charge.
- Address: 13 N. Washington St., Ypsilanti
- Phone: 734-315-0888
- Cost: $20/day, $15/day for 10-plus day passes
Includes access during business hours, high-speed wi-fi, coffee, tea, bottled water and more. Monthly memberships are available, too.
- Address: 1533 Winder St., Detroit
- Phone: 313-919-0590
- Cost: $20/day
Includes a private room and full access to the amenities of the day. Monthly memberships are available.
- Address: 1620 Michigan Ave., Detroit
- Phone: 313-265-3590
- Cost: $75/5-day pick (2-month expiration), $115/10-day pack (4-month expiration)
Includes access to lunches and workshops happening that day, coffee, tea, snacks, printing (up to 10 pages per day) and conference rooms (first-come, first served).
Monthly membership available, too.
- Address: 206 E. Huron St., Ann Arbor
- Phone: 734-249-8898
- Cost: $35/day
Includes a comfy chair, monitors, adaptors and places to plug in all of your devices. Day passes also include 10% off at Cahoots Café and access to Cahoots Health Club that day. Monthly memberships available depending on your needs.
- Address: 25900 Greenfield Road, Suite 326, Oak Park
- Phone: 248-965-2453
- Cost: $25/day
Includes an office space to work in for the day. Monthly memberships available.
- Address: 110 E. Grand River Ave., Howell
- Phone: 517-618-9506
- Cost: $20/day
Includes 8:00 a.m.-6 p.m. access with a roaming desk. Monthly options available.
- Address: 19120 Grand River Ave., Detroit
- Phone: 313-387-4732 ext. 118
- Cost: $15/day
Includes high speed internet, printing and a clean, quiet space to work in. Monthly memberships available.
- Address: 360 E. Maple Road, Suite A, Troy
- Phone: 888-925-8800
- Cost: $30/day
Includes workspace, private office space or conference rooms. $10 off for students.
- Address: 2139 Cole St., Birmingham
- Phone: 248-792-9537
- Cost: $35/day, free/first time to try it out
Includes free wi-fi, coffee, snacks and in-space networking and learning events. For an additional charge you can use copiers, printers, lockable storage and more. Monthly memberships are available.
- Address: 7436 Oakland St., Detroit
- Phone: 313-462-4848
- Cost: $25/day, $19/day for a punch pass (minimum of 5 days)
Includes conference rooms, fast internet and unlimited coffee. Monthly memberships are available depending on your needs.
- Address: 21 N. Main St., Mount Clemens
- Phone: 586-244-8719
- Cost: $25/day
Monthly memberships are available. Discounted rates for military and student plans.
- Address: 220 W. Congress St. (Floors 2, 3 & 4), Detroit
- Phone: 313-710-9639
- Cost: $50/day for a meeting room (can be used for a small group of people)
Includes access to copiers, scanners and printers, high-speed internet and state-of-the-art audio/visual presentation materials and equipment. Catering options available, too.
- Address: 16927 E. Warren Ave., Detroit
- Phone: 800-679-2208
- Cost: $10/day for hot desk only
Includes workspace, networking opportunities, beverages, snacks and art supplies, if you need them.
Do you love any other co-working space in metro Detroit or Ann Arbor? Tell us about them in the comments so we can add them to our list.