Karmanos Birth Center at Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Royal Oak, MI, US
If you're having a baby, choose the hospitals that will provide a safe, comfortable delivery for you and excellent care for your new baby. At Beaumont, you play an active role in creating your own birth plan, and we provide the latest technology and amenities to make your experience everything you want it to be. Our state-of-the-art family birth centers combine the most advanced technology with warm, family-friendly private suites to make your birthing experience everything you want it to be.
Should the need arise, Dearborn, Royal Oak and Troy have state-of-the-art neonatal intensive care units (NICU) to treat critically ill or severely premature newborns. In addition to neonatologists on call 24 hours a day, physicians in 13 pediatric specialties are here to help a baby with special needs.
Whether you plan to have a natural childbirth or are interested in learning more about the various pain management techniques and options available, Beaumont has the facilities and experts to provide you with the birthing experience you envision for yourself, your partner and your new baby.
Beaumont's obstetrical service offerings include:
- advanced medical care from leading obstetricians, gynecologists, pediatricians and neonatologists
- pediatric care, special care nursery and neonatal intensive care units for premature and critically ill newborns
- prenatal services including a Reproductive Genetics Program, Comprehensive High Risk Pregnancy Program, ultrasound and advanced fetal imaging and community classes
- post-natal care, breastfeeding and lactation support service and an award-winning Parenting Program
- Following delivery, Beaumont offers new parents the most comprehensive education and support anywhere. Beaumont's nationally recognized Parenting Program provides free expert guidance in individual and group settings, with topics ranging from CPR and developmental milestones to infant massage and feeding. Unique parent-to-parent groups build a network of support that often continues through the toddler and teenage years.
Beaumont Hospital, Dearborn
18101 Oakwood Blvd., Dearborn
Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
28050 Grand River Ave., Farmington Hills
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
468 Cadieux Road, Grosse Pointe
Beaumont Hospital, Trenton
5450 Fort St., Trenton
Beaumont Hospital, Troy
44201 Dequindre Road, Troy
Beaumont Hospital, Wayne
33155 Annapolis St., Wayne
Karmanos Center for Natural Birth
3601 W. 13 Mile Road, Royal Oak