Are you spending the holiday at home with your loved ones but still want to celebrate with a tasty meal that you didn’t have to cook?
Many restaurants in Metro Detroit and Ann Arbor are offering Valentine’s Day dinners for couples or families to enjoy from the comfort of their own homes.
Take a look at our list below for some great options!
- Address: 2100 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy
- Phone: 248-649-7319
- Cost: $165/dinner for 2
This 3-course meal comes with a Caesar salad, chateaubriand, lobster tails, sides and dessert. It also comes with truffles and a long-stemmed rose. Champagne can be added on for an additional charge. Pick up Feb. 12-14.
- Address: 16655 19 Mile Road, Clinton Township
- Phone: 586-286-8435
- Cost: $59.95/person
Valentine’s Day dinner comes with lobster tail and beef tenderloin, an appetizer, a salad, house baked bread, fresh veggies, roasted potatoes and a gourmet dessert. Available Feb. 12-14.
- Birmingham: 323 N. Old Woodward Ave., 248-723-0134
- Livonia: 17400 Haggerty Road, 734-542-9463
Cost: $225/prime surf & turf, $90/petite filet mignon and lobster tail, $80/petite filet mignon and crab stuffed shrimp scampi
Enjoy a hand-picked entrée with a pear and cranberry salad and New York cheesecake dessert. Also, a wine to-go box for an additional charge. Available Feb. 12-15.
Flowers of Vietnam
- Address: 4440 W. Vernor Hwy., Detroit
- Phone: 313-554-2085
- Cost: $85/person
Dinner includes a papaya salad, lobster, New York strip, Taishan cauliflower and a honey mousse tarte for dessert. Also, cocktails, wine, beer and Sake to-go.
- Address: 401 Depot St., Ann Arbor
- Phone: 734-769-0592
- Cost: $45/salmon, $49/prime rib, $59/elk chop, $69/ultimate surf and turf
Three-course meal for you and your loved one. It includes a Caesar or Martha’s Vineyard salad, your choice of a main course and warm butter cake for dessert. Available Feb. 12-14.
- Address: 2915 Coolidge Hwy., Troy
- Phone: 248-458-0500
- Cost: $199-$229/dinner for 2
The Valentine’s Day dinner for two in a box includes lobster bisque, sourdough rolls, soft pretzels with whipped butter, your choice of a surf and turf entrée, your choice of two sides to share and chocolate fondue with strawberries and whipped cream. Add a bottle of wine for an additional cost. Orders must be placed 72 hours in advance.
- Address: 5301 Kercheval Ave., Grosse Pointe Park
- Phone: 313-822-3700
- Cost: $100/dinner for 2 people, $30/cocktails for 2 people
This take and reheat four-course meal comes with an appetizer to share, two salads, two main entrées and two desserts. Place your order by Feb. 10 at 2 p.m.
Ruth’s Steak House
- Address: 755 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 151, Troy
- Phone: 248-269-8424
- Cost: Celebration surf and turf starts at $54.95
Take your pick of appetizers, soup and salads, steaks & chops, seafood & specialties, other entrées, fresh sides and desserts. Extended hours on Valentine’s Day.
- Address: 1000 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy
- Phone: 248-362-9752
- Cost: $99/dinner for 2 people, $125-$165/family meal (4-6 people)
The Valentine’s Day dinner for two comes with two filet mignon entrees, two salads, one bottle of wine and a dessert. The family box comes with your choice of wood-grilled tenderloin or cedar plank-roasted salmon, salad, siders and dessert. Upgrades are available. Must preorder.
The Capital Grille
- Address: 2800 W. Big Beaver Road, Troy
- Phone: 248-649-5300
- Cost: $175/dinner for 2 people
This 3-course Valentine’s Day meal comes with a salad, French rolls, surf and turf entrée and desserts. The dinner comes with simple directions on reheating. Available for pickup Feb. 13-14 from noon-8 p.m.
- Address: 4421 Woodward Ave., Detroit
- Phone: 313-832-5700
- Cost: $179/2 people
A full 3-plus hour event which includes food, wine, music and more. Through YouTube, their culinary team will help you prepare for the five-course meal. Dinner includes beef wellington, shrimp, salad, crab cake appetizer, pasty treats and more. Pick up is Sat. Feb. 13 between noon-3:30 p.m.
- Address: 116 W. 14 Mile Road, Clawson
- Phone: 248-288-4858
- Cost: The Ultimate Valentine Dinner $120/couple, Vegetarian Valentine $65/couple, European Valentine Dinner $80/couple
Choose from one of three Valentine’s Day meals with include dessert. Add wine on to your order for an additional charge. Pick up or delivery on Sat. Feb 13-14.
- Address: 422 Detroit St., Ann Arbor
- Phone: 734-663-3400
- Cost: $16/person for meal, $28/sparkling Rose, $8/slice of cake
Each meal arrives fully cooked and ready to reheat. Valentine’s Day meal is Coq au Vin, roasted potatoes, and a pear, walnut and bleu cheese salad. Add-ons available to purchase. 48-hour notice preferred on orders.