Tutoring Bright Minds
Ann Arbor, MI, US
Dyslexia is the number one cause of reading, writing and spelling difficulties in our country. Children with dyslexia struggle with literacy, despite intelligence, motivation and educational opportunity. One in five people have it, and yet most schools do not screen for it or have a teacher qualified to teach students with it. With instruction that use methods designed specifically for students with dyslexia, these students can vastly improve literacy skills, gain self-confidence and achieve to their potential.
- Structured, multi-sensory approach that focuses on phonemic awareness, comprehension, syllabication and fluency
- Writing instruction focused on sentence and paragraph writing, graphic organizers, types of writing and vocabulary
- Orgon-Gillingham-based approach.
- Tutoring in reading, writing and spelling for dyslexic and non-dyslexic students
- Dyslexia screening
- Dyslexia information, assistive technology recommendations, homework support and study skills
- Support for non-dyslexic students