Are you looking for something enriching to fill your family’s weekends this month? Your local YMCA delivers with a variety of events and activities to please kids (and grown-ups) of all ages.
In March and April 2020, the YMCA is stepping up to help families under lockdown due to COVID-19 with online classes and community services.
Get the details about these options and more right here – and don’t forget to check-in next month for even more YMCA family fun in metro Detroit and Ann Arbor.
- Birmingham Y, 400 E Lincoln St., Birmingham
- Boll Family Y, 1401 Broadway, Detroit
- Brightmoor Artisans, 22735 Fenkell Ave., Detroit
- Center for Success, 1600 E. Grand Blvd., Detroit
- Detroit Riverfront Conservancy, Cullen Plaza 1340 Atwater, Detroit
- Downriver Y, 16777 Northline Road, Southgate
- Farmington Y, 28100 Farmington Road, Farmington Hills
- Iglesia Edificiando Vida, 7373 Michigan Ave., Detroit
- Jefferson Oaks, 22001 Republic Ave., Oak Park
- Kulick Community Center 1201 Livernois St., Ferndale
- Lakeshore, 23401 E. Jefferson Ave., St. Clair Shores
- Livonia Y, 14225 Stark Road, Livonia
- Macomb Y, 10 N. River Road, Mount Clemens
- North Oakland, 3378 E. Walton Blvd., Auburn Hills
- South Oakland, 1016 W. 11 Mile Road, Royal Oak
- Y Kitchen/Peaches & Greens, 8838 Third Ave., Detroit
The YMCA and the Michigan Department of Education is providing healthy meals to kids in and young adults with special needs. Parents may pick up up to four meals per child each day.
Check online to find online health and wellness courses, information on utility shut-off prevention and much more. Check the YMCA website for details.
Content brought to you by the YMCA of Metropolitan Detroit. For more information on your local YMCA, or details on even more YMCA happenings, ymcadetroit.org.
This post is updated regularly.