If you’re looking for something fun and unique to do with your significant other, but the weather is unbearable – then check out these places in Macomb County.
From pinball arcades to escape rooms or rage rooms, you’re sure to be entertained this winter.
- Address: 17985 Armada Center Road, Armada
- Cost per person: Prices depend on what you order; $5 deposit required per person when booking a dining room reservation
This tasting room features its own branded wines, a variety of craft cider and beer. They have a lunch and dinner menu as well, with their “party pretzel,” apple burger and warm donut bread pudding being some of the favorites. Accepts walk-ins.
- Address: 21750 Hall Road, Clinton Township
- Cost per person: Fun cards must be purchased and reloaded; $8/attraction, $4/bowling or mini bowling, $3/bowling shoe rental; Arcade is priced per game
The indoor attractions include bowling, arcade games, XD Dark Ride, laser tag, bumper cars, a golf dome and more. They have a bar and food trucks where you can grab a quick bite or dessert in between the fun.
- Address: 17440 Hall Road, Clinton Township
- Cost per person: $8/wine tasting; fees for food and drinks
Choose from a variety of sweet and dry wines during your wine tasting. You do not have to make a reservation for the wine tasting, but you should if you want to eat dinner there. If you love the tasting, you can join their 2-3 bottle wine membership and you will receive a complimentary wine tasting for two people each month. You can purchase the wines you enjoyed.
- Address: 45511 Park Ave., Utica
- Cost per person: Power cards must be purchased and reloaded; price depends on the game
You and your significant other are sure to have a great time here with hundreds of games to play including arcade games, virtual reality games, billiards and bowling. Join them for lunch, dinner or happy hour. Come on a Wednesday night for half-priced games.
- Address: 17420 Hall Road, Clinton Township
- Cost per person: $40/person
Couples can test their skills throwing the axe at this unique date night experience. They have a full bar, but no food menu. You are welcome to bring your own food from another restaurant though. Either reserve your lane online or walk in.
- Address: 15251 23 Mile Road, Macomb
- Cost per person: $14.50/adult evening ticket, $11.50/adult morning ticket; fees for food and drinks
Come relax and enjoy the show with your significant other. There’s a theater bar for those 21 and up, with a wide variety of beer, wine and cocktails to enjoy during the movie. They even have cuddle chairs that are built for two. Grab the popcorn and order some food such as pizza, French fries, chicken tenders, pretzel bites, quesadillas, hot dogs and more. Someone will deliver it right to your seat in the theater. Also, be sure to reserve your seats ahead of time to make things easier.
- Address: 82 Macomb Place, Mount Clemens
- Cost per person: $25-$35/person
Check out this new escape room in downtown Mount Clemens. See how well you and your loved one work together while under pressure in these escape rooms. Choose from Scooby-Doo and the Spooky Castle Adventure or Murder on the Orient Express. Th3 C0D3 or Mansion Murder will be coming soon. Book online to make sure you get the right time slot. There are many restaurants in the downtown area so you can enjoy a meal together before or after the game.
- Address: 34830 Utica Road, #100, Fraser
- Cost per person: $15/Thursday, $20/Friday-Sunday
There are tons of pinball machines, arcade classics, foosball tables, Skee-ball and more at this arcade. Visit their Jukebox Bar, which sells cocktails, beers, hard cider, vodka, wine and non-alcoholic beverages. You can bring in your own carry-out order to eat while you’re there. They provide cups, plates, napkins and plasticware for you. Be sure to sign up for their rewards program to stack up points for a free visit.
- Addresses: 29004 Gratiot Ave., Roseville and 50336 Schoenherr Road, Shelby Township
- Cost per person: $40-$50 (depends on the size of the canvas)
Painting with a Twist offers date night events with drink specials or complimentary champagne toasts. If you’re feeling artistic and looking to get creative together, book a session. Date night pictures are unique because both you and your significant other paint your own canvas, but at the end, they fit perfectly together.
- Address: 36901 Garfield Rd, Clinton Township
- Cost: $20/hour
With the claim of being “America’s largest cornhole-centric sports bar,” this date spot is perfect when you’re in the mood for some playful competition. Play that game that you enjoy together when tailgating, but in a weather-proof environment. Show your partner your skills or even take a class together. It has a full bar and rotating food trucks serving food.
Find more fun things to do in Macomb County. Visit Make Macomb Your Home.