The frosty season is fast-approaching – and so is the release of Frozen 2 (launching on Nov. 22, 2019, to be exact). Toast both with a batch of easy-peasy Elsa’s Eggnog. It’s a sweet treat that kids can help make.
Want to kick it up a notch? Try to make your own ice cream with our roundup of six different flavors. Tap or click on the first option, which is a simple vanilla ice cream – which is precisely what this recipe calls for.
This recipe will yield 10 servings, so it’s a perfect choice for your next winter kids party. Or simply scale down the measurements to make a round for your family.
- 1/2 gallon eggnog
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 10 scoops of vanilla bean ice cream
- Ground nutmeg for garnishing
- Combine eggnog and soda in a large drink dispenser.
- Add scoops of vanilla ice cream to look like melting snow.
- Garnish with a dash of ground nutmeg.
- Serve in small clear glasses.
This recipe was reprinted with permission from Entertaining with Disney: Exceptional Events From Mickey Mouse to Moana! by Amy Croushorn, published by Insight Editions/Disney in 2019. Snag a copy for yourself on Amazon for about $22.