Families can also play games, take pictures, solve riddles and discover their chocolate personalities. Also, be sure to check out the gift shop filled with chocolate and other goodies.
Quick details about Choco Town
- Address: Oakland Mall, 412 W. 14 Mile Road, Troy
- Cost: $25-plus/ages 13-plus, $18-plus/ages 4-12, $20-plus/family or group bundle and for students and seniors, free/ages 3 and under
Choco Town will be open Thursdays-Sundays, March 16-April 23, 2023. It takes about 60 minutes to get through.
Tips for families when visiting Choco Town at Oakland Mall
- Purchase tickets in advance and if you’re going with a large group, purchase tickets together for a reduced price.
- All minors under the age of 16 need to be accompanied by an adult.
- Make sure to bring your phone/camera because there are tons of cool photo opportunities.
Things to do near Choco Town at Oakland Mall
- Catch a movie at AMC John R 15. The theater is only a couple minutes away from the mall. Buy your tickets online to save time.
- Take your family bowling at Bowl One Lanes. It has a fully stocked bar and a great menu with pizza, burgers, nachos, wings and more.
- Go roller skating at Skate World of Troy. To save money, purchase skating tickets in advance. Be sure to check out the schedule for skating times and themes.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.