Head to Lighhouse ArtSpace Detroit to see its newest immersive experience, Disney Animation. You’ll be able to sing along to your favorite songs and imagine yourself in the Disney movies.
If you buy a VIP or premium ticket, you will be given a wristband that lights up in different colors during the experience, a cushion to sit on during the show and Disney prints to take home.
Quick details about Disney Animation: Immersive Experience
- Address: Lighthouse ArtSpace Detroit, 311 E. Grand River Ave., Detroit
- Cost: $23-plus
Disney Animation: Immersive Experience will be at 2 p.m. select days, Feb. 9-Oct. 9, 2023.
Tips for families when visiting Disney Animation: Immersive Experience
- Book your tickets in advance because this is a very popular event and they are selling fast!
- If you have a group of four or more, you can purchase family pack tickets and save money. If you have a group of 19 or more, you can purchase group tickets and save money.
- There are lots and parking structures nearby to park in. Sometimes the parking lot next to the building is available, so check there first.
- Check for sensory-friendly viewings. Adaptions include reduced sound volume and capacity, gallery lighting with no blackouts, sensitivity warnings and a quiet area outside the gallery to take a break from the show.
Things to do near Disney Animation: Immersive Experience
- Build your own burger or build your own salad at Basement Burger. Some of the other fav foods are mac and cheese bites, pretzel sticks, frickles, totchos and pulled pork sliders.
- Go to Poppin Top Hat Popcorn Creations to shop for some unique popcorn flavors.
- Check out the Stevie Wonder Mural and take a family photo with the Tiger in front of Comerica Park.
- Grab pastries, tortes, cakes and chocolates at Astoria Pastry Shop.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.