Head to Lighhouse ArtSpace Detroit to see its newest immersive experience, Disney Animation. You’ll be able to sing along to your favorite songs and imagine yourself in the Disney movies.
If you buy a VIP or premium ticket, you will be given a wristband that lights up in different colors during the experience.
Quick details about Disney Animation: Immersive Experience
- Address: Lighthouse ArtSpace Detroit, 311 E. Grand River Ave., Detroit
- Cost: $27.99-plus
Disney Animation: Immersive Experience will be at 2 p.m. select days, Feb. 9-May 14, 2023.
Tips for families when visiting Disney Animation: Immersive Experience
- Book your tickets in advance because this is a very popular event and they are selling fast!
- Try to get there early to park in the lot right by the building. Once it’s full, you’ll have to find another parking lot and may have to walk farther.
- If you have a group of four or more, you can purchase family pack tickets and save money. If you have a group of 19 or more, you can purchase group tickets and save money.
Things to do near Disney Animation: Immersive Experience
- Build your own burger or build your own salad at Basement Burger. Some of the other fav foods are mac and cheese bites, pretzel sticks, frickles, totchos and pulled pork sliders.
- Go to Poppin Top Hat Popcorn Creations to shop for some unique popcorn flavors.
- Check out the Stevie Wonder Mural and take a family photo with the Tiger in front of Comerica Park.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.