Glenlore Trails is back and better than ever! This haunted forest’s theme this year is CarnEvil, offering visitors a spooky, illuminated trail with interactive, carnival-themed games along the way. Glenlore Trails also features events happening all season long, including kid craft events, adult-only nights and trick-or-treating.
Quick details about Glenlore Trails The Haunted Forest: CarnEvil
@metroparent We had a great night at @glenloretrails 💀🎪🔮 #metroparent #MPmoment #metrodetroit #glenloretrails #glenloretrailshauntedforest ♬ Spooky Season – Max Duff
- Address: 3860 Newton Road, Commerce Township
- Cost: $25/ages 13-plus, $20/ages 65-plus, $15/ages 4-12, free/ages 3 and under; Group rates are available; free/parking | Get tickets
Glenlore Trails The Haunted Forest: CarnEvil is open Thursdays-Sundays, Sept. 22-Oct. 29, 2023. Times vary by day.
Tips for families when visiting Glenlore Trails The Haunted Forest: CarnEvil
- If you have little ones, consider bringing a stroller or wagon. Although the trail isn’t paved, it is still a smooth enough ride for them.
- The trail is about an hour long, so make sure to use the restroom before you begin.
- Bring bug spray! You are walking through an actual forest and mosquitos are out. If you forget, the store sells a bug spray stick.
- If there is scattered rain/snow, the event will still go on. If the weather is more severe, they will notify you that it has been postponed and offer alternative dates or a refund.
- Families are encouraged to dress up in costume or deck themselves out in glow sticks and glow-in-the-dark items.
Things to do near Glenlore Trails
- Spend the day at Long Family Orchard, Farm & Cider Mill. It has a corn maze and a fun farm area, which includes giant jumping pillows, goat farm, tube swing, giant slide, straw tunnels, pedal kart track and much more. Also, enjoy some cider and doughnuts, too.
- Jump around at Sky Zone Trampoline Park. This amusement park offers a foam zone, drop zone, toddler zone, the wall, ninja warrior course and more.
- Stop by the Commerce Township Community Library for one of the free storytimes and events for kids. It’s open until 9 p.m. Mondays-Thursdays and until 5 p.m. Fridays-Sundays.
- Want to stop at a kid-friendly brewery for a bite to eat? Go to CJ’s Brewing Company. The kids menu is for ages 12 and under and features a cheeseburger, pepperoni pizza, corn dog, grilled cheese, chicken tenders, mac n cheese or pasta.
- Right by the parking lot to Glenlore Trails you’ll find a wooden playscape, swings, a slide and monkey bars. If you get there when it’s still light outside before your reserved time, let your kids play for a bit.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.