Are you looking for something unique to do with your family? Check out the escape rooms at Escapology in downtown Mount Clemens for something to keep them entertained.
Their Scooby Doo and the Spooky Castle Adventure is great for kids ages 8 and up.
Quick details about Scooby Doo and the Spooky Castle Adventure
- Address: 82 Macomb Place, Mount Clemens
- Cost: $25-$35/person
Scooby Doo and the Spooky Castle Adventure is now open. You can find the dates on their website that are available for you to book. It is recommended for 2-8 players and one adult must accompany minors.
Tips for families when visiting Scooby Doo and the Spooky Castle Adventure
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your booking time. You’ll be able to ask any questions you may have before beginning.
- Follow them on Facebook for free game giveaways and discounts.
- Allow 90 minutes total for this experience, which includes the game debrief and team photo at the end.
Things to do near Scooby Doo and the Spooky Castle Adventure
- Grab a coffee (or hot chocolate) from Black Cat Coffee and then head to browse the used books and records at Paperback Writer Books.
- Visit the Anton Art Center, which is open 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday. Admission is always free.
- Get sweets from Clementine’s Pastries, Delightful Donuts & Cupcakes or Miller Brothers Creamery. Make sure to check their hours before heading there.