Families can head to The Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation for a fun day of solving a case with Scooby-Doo and his friends.
Join Daphne as she combs the Hall of Portraits, find the details in the music room and library, check the Kitchen and the Villain’s Tinkering Workshop for clues and take a selfie with the whole gang when the case is closed.
Quick details about Scooby-Doo Mansion Mayhem!
Feb. 12-April 9, 2023
- Address: The Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation, 20900 Oakwood Blvd., Dearborn
- Cost: Free w/ museum admission and for members; Tickets: $30/ages 12-61, $27/ages 62-plus, $22.50/ages 5-11, free/ages 4 and under
Tips for families when visiting Scooby-Doo Mansion Mayhem! at The Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation
- Buy tickets online to avoid the line when you get to the museum.
- Hit the bathrooms when you arrive into the building so you’re not scrambling to find one once you’re in the exhibit.
- Make sure to bring your phone or camera to snap a selfie with the gang once the case is closed.
- Go on a Strange and Mysterious 30-Minute Tour to learn about some of the odd objects in their collection. The tour is available 11 a.m. Fridays-Sundays. Meet at the Museum Plaza for the tour.
Things to do near The Henry Ford Museum of American Innovation
- See Scooby-Doo films on the Giant Screen Experience on Feb. 18, March 11 and April 8. March and April films are sensory-friendly.
- End the day with a burger, fries and a milkshake at Ford’s Garage Dearborn. Their kids menu features chicken tenders, grilled cheese, a cheeseburger, fish planks and a grilled chicken sandwich.
- Browse the comic books and graphic novels at Green Brain Comics. They have monthly events too, so keep up with them on Facebook so you don’t miss them.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.