Looking for something new to do while in downtown Detroit? There is a ton of fun for all ages located across from Campus Martius Park at Decked Out Detroit.
For the first time ever, the Monroe Street Midway has been transformed into a Winter Wonderland – with Winter Bumper Cars, Puck Putt hockey-golf, an arcade and a 20-foot-high, 80-foot-long Arctic Slide.
Also, Cadillac Square is filled with good food and beverages, local small businesses and a beautiful, cozy lodge to relax and warm up in.
Quick details about Cadillac Square
- The Downtown Detroit Markets feature 18 unique vendors this holiday season, including Dcreated Boutique, Halie & Co., Inkcourage and Not Sorry Goods.
- Cadillac Lodge is a family-friendly pop up, which features a large heated tent filled with comfortable seating, fireplaces, blankets, board games and more.
- It will be open until Jan. 1, 2023. Full list of dates and hours are here.
Quick details about Monroe Street Midway
- Entry is free to the Midway and for the Arctic Slide and Puck-Putt, but make sure to bring some cash to play arcade games and for the Winter Bumper Cars.
- It will be open until Jan. 29, 2023. Full list of dates and hours are here.
Tips for families when visiting Decked Out Detroit
- There is free two-hour validation parking in certain garages. Check here.
- Be sure to register in advance for the events because they sell out fast.
- Text “Detroit” to 313000 to gain access to exclusive deals around the city.
Things to do near here
- Have dinner at Central Kitchen + Bar or dessert at Sugar Factory American Brasserie.
- Go ice skating at Campus Martius Park.
- Take a horse-drawn carriage ride in downtown Detroit.