When it comes to fall-themed fun, corn mazes a must for the season. There are plenty of places in Macomb, Oakland, Washtenaw and Wayne counties for families of all ages to enjoy this beloved fall pastime.
Browse our list of corn mazes in metro Detroit and Ann Arbor to find a spot near you but note that some are easier than others, and some may be particularly spooky come October, so check ahead to see what maze is right for you and your family.
- Address: 9391 Lindsey Lane (29 Mile Road), Casco Township
- Hours: 3-9 p.m. Fridays, 11 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, Sept. 11-Oct. 31, 2021. Last ticket sold at 7 p.m. Gates close at 9 p.m.
- Cost: $12/ages 4-plus, free/3 and under
This year’s corn maze celebrates Apollo’s 50th anniversary with a “moon landing” theme. Bring a flashlight to try it at night without spooky attractions that can frighten the littles.
- Address: 50240 Martz Road, Belleville
- Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Saturdays-Sundays, Sept. 18-Oct. 31
- Cost: $18/general
Timed tickets available online and are required for access to the three corn mazes, wagon rides to and from the 20 acre pumpkin patch, pedal trike track, combine slide, bounce pads, king of the hill, Fun Goat Village, Gaga Ball Pit and much more.
- Address: 1479 Ranch Road, Holly
- Hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. daily Sept. 6-Oct. 31
- Cost: $5/person, +$2 for hayride
This corn maze is between a half-mile and a mile long, depending on the year and difficulty, so get your exercise in by winding your way through this maze. There’s no u-pick apples this year but you can get them pre-packaged starting in mid-September.
- Address: 61475 Silver Lake Road, South Lyon
- Hours: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Sept. 6-Oct. 31
- Cost: $5/person, free/2 and under with paid adult
Search your way through the maze to find the spots where five photos on your admission ticket were taken.
- Address: 16405 Pherdun Road, Dundee
- Hours: 6-10 p.m. Fridays, 1-10 p.m. Saturdays-Sundays, Sept. 10-Oct. 31.
- Cost: $13/12 and up, $6.50/ages 6-11, free/5 and under
This massive record-holding maze will keep your kiddos occupied for hours as they try to find their way out. Tickets can be pre-purchased online and families can also enjoy shooting ears of corn out of a corn cannon, pick up pumpkins and check out a concession stand.
- Address: 6421 N. Stoney Creek Road, Monroe
- Hours: 5-10 p.m. Thursdays, 5-11 p.m. Fridays, noon-11 p.m. Saturdays, noon-10 p.m. Sundays, Sept. 10-Oct. 31 (last ticket sold two hours before closing)
- Cost: $15/person; check the website for special events and discount days
Check out all three mazes over the 12 acres of corn. If you get too lost, look for the friendly ‘Corn Cops’ along the way. Feed the animals, chuck pumpkins and come back at night for flashlight maze hunts.
- Address: 50165 Eight Mile Road, Northville
- Hours: 5-9 p.m. Fridays, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Saturdays, 10 a.m.-7 p.m. Sundays (last wagon leaves for maze one hour prior to close); open Sept. 10-Oct. 24
- Cost: $13/ages 2-plus, free/under 2
Admission includes the wagon ride to and from the maze, which spans 10 acres this year. Your ticket includes a ride to the maze and a chance to feed farm animals.
- Address: 5781 W. Grand River Road, Fowlerville
- Hours: 6-11 p.m. Friday, 1-11 p.m. Saturday, 1-6 p.m. Sunday. Opens Sept. 25
- Cost: $7/non-haunted maze, $15/haunted maze
In addition to a haunted maze, the non-haunted maze is perfect for families with young children. Sundays are for non-haunted maze walkers only.
- Address: 6175 Daly Road, Dexter
- Hours: 5-10 p.m. Fridays, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturdays, 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Sundays (last entry into the maze is 60 minutes before close); open Sept. 18-Nov. 6
- Cost: $12/ages 13 and up, $9/ages 5-12, free/ages 4 and under with paid adult
Three different difficulty levels are built into the maze for short, medium and full difficulty, making it perfect for families with many different ages. Flashlights are required after dusk, so bring your own or rent one. This year’s maze theme is werewolf.
- Address: 7897 Six Mile Road, Northville
- Hours: 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Fridays-Saturdays, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Sundays-Thursdays; opens Sept. 4
- Cost: $5/ages 4 and up, free/ages 3 and under
Seven acres is a lot of land to cover so get moving through this maze. On the main path are three cedar trees. If you find them, and mark it on your ticket, you get entered for a chance to win a prize at the end of the season.
- Address: 65075 Van Dyke, Washington Township
- Hours: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturdays-Sundays, Sept. 4-Nov. 1
- Cost: $10/person
There are six acres of fun to explore in the maze covering over two miles of trail. Farm Fun tickets do not include apple or pumpkin picking.
- Address: 5565 Merritt Road, Ypsilanti
- Hours: Opens 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Wednesdays-Sundays, starting Sept. 11
- Cost: $16/Wednesdays-Fridays, $21.25/weekends
The corn maze is included in the admission for the fair, so check out this and other attractions such as mini-golf, wagon rides, a play area and more.
Looking for more family fun fall or Halloween events in metro Detroit? Check out the best cider mills and U-Pick orchards in metro Detroit and Ann Arbor or, if you’re looking for scarier fun, our list of hayrides and haunted house in southeast Michigan.
This post is updated regularly.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.