It’s time to take to the tee and practice your swing for a game or two of (socially-distanced) miniature golf with the family.
Keep the games interesting and check out the attractions at these metro Detroit putt-putt courses, featuring castles, goofy creatures, Egyptian pyramids and wild themes that let players time travel, walk the ocean’s floor and more. You can even find glow-in-the-dark putt-putt!
Note: Some offerings may have changed because of COVID-19. Make sure you call ahead before heading out and don’t forget to bring your mask.
- Address: 8787 Belleville Road, Belleville
- Costs: $8/person for 18 holes
The main attractions are mini golf and car shows every Wednesday evening. There’s also an arcade and plenty of ice cream treats.
- Address: 21750 Hall Road, Clinton Township
- Costs: $8/person for 18 holes
This family fun park offers two 18-hole miniature golf courses. Weave your ball around castles and waterfalls and over rivers.
- Address: 29060 Ford Road, Garden City
- Costs: $7/adults, $4/kids ages 5 and under, $4/seniors
This challenging putt-putt spot boasts manicured plants in the summertime and a spooky miniature golf experience late September-Halloween. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 32900 Gratiot Ave., Roseville
- Costs: $6/one 18 hole course, $10/both 18 hole courses, free/ages 4 and under
Jawor miniature golf course offers two 18-hole golf courses for the entire family. Perfect spot for family outings, birthday parties, date night, more.
- Address: 2055 S. Milford Road, Milford
- Costs: $10/ages 11-plus, $8/ages 5-10, $5/ages 2-4, free/2 and under
This classic outdoor mini golf course, complete with waterfalls and windmills, is challenging but fun for all. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 22381 Van Born Road, Taylor
- Costs: $7/18 holes, $4/seniors and kids ages 5 and under
Brave the pirate ship and volcano and take your putter on a Caribbean adventure at this exotic 18-hole course decorated with waterfalls, rivers and palm trees. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 39500 Five Mile Road, Plymouth
- Costs: $6/adults, $4/children ages 12 and under
Take your putt-putt game to the tropics with this 18-hole tropical themed oasis, challenging for any skill level. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 45799 Grand River Ave., Novi
- Costs: $6.75/person
Located right at the park’s entrance, this 18-hole putt-putt course features lush landscaping and multi-colored turf. Change up the tees with the spinning dials, and on hole No. 9, shoot straight through the waterfall. Find laser tag, a modern arcade, go-karts and euro bungy onsite.
- Address: 19400 Allen Road, Melvindale
- Costs: Contact for details
Visit Neptune’s Labyrinth for nine holes of glow-in-the-dark putt-putt packed full of oceanic obstacles and deep-sea creatures, or keep to dry land and try your hand at 18-hole, outdoor putt-putt. Find laser tag and go-karts here, too. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 2675 Washtenaw St., Ypsilanti
- Costs: $8/one game, $10/two games, $12/three games
Take your pick among three 18-hole courses, and keep the kids entertained with batting cages and a game room. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 3500 Edgar Ave., Royal Oak
- Costs: $8.50/ages 11 and up, $6/ages 4-10, free/ages 3 and under w/ the purchase of any paid round
This mountain style Adventure Mini Golf Course is fun for the whole family and is said to be one of the most spectacular mini golf courses in Michigan. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 31300 Metro Parkway, Harrison Township, located on the East Boardwalk
- Costs: $5/ages 12-plus, $4/ages 11 and under, free/ages 3 and under
This 18-hold putt-putt course is located inside St. Clair Metropark. The park has a playplace for the kiddos, basketball courts, splash zone, a 50-meter swimming pool with an inflatable obstacle course, two waterslides and more.
- Address: 30755 Grand River Ave., Farmington Hills
- Costs: $7/one course (18 holes), $14/three courses (54 holes)
The course offers moving windmills, tunnels and hills to keep every player on their toes. The park has go-karts, a bungee trampoline and batting cages, too.
- Addresses: 19640 Allen Road, Brownstown and 38520 Ford Road, Westland
- Costs: $7/adults, $6/kids 6 and under
Offers a pirate-themed putt-putt extravaganza. Also has go-karts, batting cages and more. Wristbands are available, too. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
This post is updated regularly.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.