It’s time to take to the tee and practice your swing for a game or two of miniature golf with the family.
Keep the games interesting and check out the attractions at these metro Detroit putt-putt courses, featuring castles, goofy creatures, Egyptian pyramids and wild themes that let players time travel, walk the ocean’s floor and more. You can even find glow-in-the-dark putt-putt!
- Address: 8787 Belleville Road, Belleville
- Hours: Noon-9 p.m. daily
The main attractions are mini golf and car shows every Wednesday evening. There’s also an arcade and plenty of ice cream treats.
- Address: 21750 Hall Road, Clinton Township
- Hours: 4-10 p.m. Friday, 11 a.m.-11 p.m. Saturday, noon-8 p.m. Sunday
This family fun park offers two 18-hole miniature golf courses. Weave your ball around castles and waterfalls and over rivers.
- Address: 29060 Ford Road, Garden City
- Hours: 2-8 p.m. Thursday, 2- 8:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday, noon- 8 p.m. Sunday
This challenging putt-putt spot boasts manicured plants in the summertime and a spooky miniature golf experience late September to Halloween.
- Address: 32900 Gratiot Ave., Roseville
- Hours: Monday to Saturday 10 a.m.-6:30pm, Sunday 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
This miniature golf course offers two 18-hole golf courses for the entire family. It’s a perfect spot for family outings, birthday parties, date night and more.
- Address: 2055 S. Milford Road, Milford
- Hours: 9 a.m.-8 p.m. Monday-Wednesday, 10 a.m.-8p.m. Thursday-Saturday, noon-7 p.m. Sunday
This classic outdoor mini golf course, complete with waterfalls and windmills, is challenging but fun for all. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 22381 Van Born Road, Taylor
- Hours: 9 a.m.-10 p.m. daily
Brave the pirate ship and volcano and take your putter on a Caribbean adventure at this exotic 18-hole course decorated with waterfalls, rivers and palm trees. Plus, a new go-kart track for 2022. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 39500 Five Mile Road, Plymouth
- Costs: 9 a.m.-10 p.m. Sunday-Thursday, 9 a.m.-11 p.m. Friday and Saturday
Take your putt-putt game to the tropics with this 18-hole tropical themed oasis, challenging for any skill level. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 45799 Grand River Ave., Novi
- Hours: 4-10 p.m. Friday, noon-10 p.m. Saturday, noon-8 p.m. Sunday
Located right at the park’s entrance, this 18-hole putt-putt course features lush landscaping and multi-colored turf. Change up the tees with the spinning dials, and on hole No. 9, shoot straight through the waterfall. Find laser tag, a modern arcade, go-karts and EuroBungy (an exhilarating combination of bungee jumping and trampolines) onsite.
- Address: 19400 Allen Road, Melvindale
- Hours: Noon-9 p.m. daily
Visit Neptune’s Labyrinth for nine holes of glow-in-the-dark putt-putt packed full of oceanic obstacles and deep-sea creatures, or keep to dry land and try your hand at 18-hole, outdoor putt-putt. Find laser tag and go-karts here, too. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 2675 Washtenaw St., Ypsilanti
- Hours: noon-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, noon-10 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, noon-8 p.m. Sunday
Take your pick among three 18-hole courses, and keep the kids entertained with batting cages and a game room. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 44225 W 12 Mile Road, Novi
- Hours: 3-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, noon-11 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-11 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday
Escape the ordinary putt putt experience at Putting Edge. The course in Novi features cool black lights, neon decor and arcade games. Last games go all the way to closing time — just be sure to bring a card as Putting Edge doesn’t accept cash.
- Address: 3500 Edgar Ave., Royal Oak
- Costs: 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday, 10 a.m.-8 p.m. Tuesday, 9 a.m.- 8 p.m. Wednesday-Sunday
This mountain style Adventure Mini Golf Course is fun for the whole family and is said to be one of the most spectacular mini golf courses in Michigan. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Address: 31300 Metro Parkway, Harrison Township, located on the East Boardwalk
- Costs: Hours vary by season
This 18-hold putt-putt course is located inside St. Clair Metropark. The park has a playplace for the kiddos, basketball courts, splash zone, a 50-meter swimming pool with an inflatable obstacle course, two waterslides and more.
- Address: 30755 Grand River Ave., Farmington Hills
- Hours: March-May and September-November: noon- 9 p.m. Sunday, 3-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 3-10 p.m. Friday, noon-10 p.m. Saturday; June-August: 10 a.m.-11 p.m. daily
The course offers moving windmills, tunnels and hills to keep every player on their toes. The park has go-karts, a bungee trampoline and batting cages, too.
- Addresses: 19640 Allen Road, Brownstown and 38520 Ford Road, Westland
- Costs: Brownstown: 3:30-9:30 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 3:30-10 p.m. Friday, 11 a.m.-10 p.m. Saturday, 11 a.m.-9:30 p.m. Sunday; Westland: 3:30-9 p.m. Monday-Thursday, 3:30-10 p.m. Friday, noon-10 p.m. Saturday, noon-9:30 p.m. Sunday
Offers a pirate-themed putt-putt extravaganza. Also has go-karts, batting cages and more. Wristbands are available, too. Note: Last round of mini golf is sold one hour before park closing.
- Addresses: 33538 23 Mile Road, New Baltimore
- Costs: noon-9 p.m. daily
This old school custard shop sports a charming, old timey putt putt course with oversized, painted animals. Grab a chocolate and vanilla twist cone or one of the flavor of the week and enjoy this course and playground situated on the Salt River. Remember to bring cash — no card reader at this spot.
This post is updated regularly.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.