Rain or shine, your kids need some space to get their wiggles out! That’s why indoor play places are the perfect solution to keep them occupied for a few hours.
- Address: 648 S. Wagner Road, Ann Arbor
- Cost: Free admission
Do you know what’s better than an indoor play space? One that’s free! That’s right, 2|42 Community Church offers a free kid-friendly play area that’s open to the public. Inside, you’ll find a playground (with a big yellow slide!), climbing area, toddler area and more. Grab a bite to eat at the cafe or connect to the free Wi-Fi while the kids play.
- Address: 800 W. Eisenhower Parkway, Ann Arbor
- Cost: $15 all-day weekday pass, $20 all-day weekend pass, $10 all-day pass for kids ages 5 and under, $3 Launch Safety Grip socks
Jump around at this indoor trampoline park. You can’t go wrong with the Open Jump area where kids can literally bounce off the walls. From there, take a dive into the mosh pit or get some air with a slam dunk. The Tweeter area is designed for toddlers to play with kids their own size if they need a break from the older kids.
- Address: 220 E. Ann St., Ann Arbor
- Cost: $16, free for kids under 1
This children’s museum always provides an interactive space where kids can play and learn. Currently, it has 10 exciting exhibits including newer additions like the STEAM Park to inspire our next generation and the All About You gallery invites children to delve into the science of the human body.
- Address: 462 Briarwood Circle, Ann Arbor
- Cost: $10 two-hour play, $5 for kids ages 2 and under
Located inside Briarwood Mall, kids will find a bounce house wonderland. It’s not just inflatables! Spend time at the toddler playground, kiddo rides, build a teddy bear or jump on the train. Parents have access to comfortable seats and Wi-Fi, too.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.