Quick details about T&B Play
- Address: 1068 W. 14 Mile Road, Clawson
- Hours: 10 a.m.-8 p.m. daily
- Cost: $14.99/one child and one adult. Memberships and pass packages are available.
Every inch of this spacious play place is designed for safe and active fun. Lovers of sensory play will have a blast in the ball and bead pits. Plus, there’s a special bonus for truck lovers: the bead pit is filled with construction trucks, wheelbarrows and other sand toys that can be used to scoop and move the beads.
Adventurous kiddos can bounce on trampolines, explore glow-in-the-dark tunnels, cruise down tube slides and race down giant plastic slides. Kids can shoot hoops, play hopscotch and enjoy other active games.
There’s also plenty of space for imaginative play. T&B Play has adorable settings for playing make-believe, including a tiny grocery store and a dress-up area.
To help get you started planning your day out at T&B Play, we have a few suggestions on other family-friendly activities and places to eat and shop with kids in Clawson.
Other things to do with kids nearby
- Pick up a caffeinated beverage to start your day at Kahve House, an independent coffee shop with great pastries.
- Once the kids have burned off their energy, it’s your turn! Get in a workout at Burn Fitness, a fitness club that offers childcare for kids ages 6 months to 11 years old.
- After a long day of play, refuel at Great Lakes Pot Pies. From chicken and beef stew pot pies to vegan pasties, it’s no wonder Great Lakes Pot Pies was voted one of our readers’ favorite pie shops in metro Detroit!
- Before you head home, find a sweet treat at Doc Sweets’ Candy Company. The candy wonderland features thousands of candies, including vintage candy, sweet and sour candy, chocolates and even candy- or chocolate-covered insects.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.