Yell it with me, “Detroit Basketball!”
Quick details about Little Caesars Arena
- Address: 2645 Woodward Ave., Detroit
- Season: The regular season begins on Oct. 25, 2023, and goes until April 14, 2024.
- Parking: There are 32 parking locations within a 10-minute walk from the arena. If you want to book your parking in advance, visit ParkDistrictDetroit.com. Event parking begins four hours prior to the event and two hours after the event.
Purchasing Tickets for a Detroit Pistons Game
- Take a virtual tour of Little Caesars Arena before booking your tickets.
- Buy single-game tickets or choose 10 or more games at an exclusive rate.
- Bring the family out for a night of fun and purchase the Sprite Family 4-Pack starting at only $80.
Tips for families attending a Detroit Pistons Game
- Little Caesars Arena has adopted a no-bag policy – bags, purses and clutches cannot be larger than 4” x 6” x 1.5”. Medical necessity bags, including insulin, oxygen, epi-pens, diaper bags and breast pumps, must measure smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” and they will be X-rayed upon arrival.
- Little Caesars Arena is a cashless venue. You can convert cash into a VISA card at a Reverse-ATM at Portals 9 and 58 on the concourse.
- There is a Mothers Room on the Street Level Concourse outside Portal 20 for nursing mothers. There is also a family restroom inside this area.
- Sensory items are available at the Guest Service Offices at Portals 10, 20 and 67. Items include sensory bags equipped with noise-canceling headphones, verbal cue cards and fidget tools. Strobe-canceling glasses and weighted lap pads are also available. These sensory items are available on a first-come, first-served basis free of charge.
- Parents can sign up to get the free Pistons Insider, the official Detroit Pistons newsletter. Then sign your kids up for the Pistons Kids Club for free.
- Make sure to check out the Pistons Academy Clinics for grades 2-9. Each clinic gives kids a ticket to a Pistons home game and special giveaways.
What to do at a Detroit Pistons Game
- There are four in-venue restaurants at Little Caesars Arena – Mike’s Pizza Bar, UWM District Market, Pointset Sports Bar and The Mixing Board.
- Make sure to check out the themed home games – including Basketball for All – All Abilities Night on Dec. 30, Twin Night on Jan. 12, Los Pistons Night on March 11, 313 Day on March 13, Mental Health Awareness Night on March 20, Pride Night on March 24 among others.
- Enjoy all of the amazing performances put on by Pistons Entertainment. It is comprised of the dance team, acro-dunkers, musicians, DJs, emcees and, of course, Hooper (the Pistons mascot).
Things to do near Little Caesars Arena
- What’s more Detroit than Eminem’s restaurant, “Mom’s Spaghetti.” Try a box of spaghetti and meatballs or a spaghetti sandwich on Texas toast garlic bread.
- Shop at the official store of the Detroit Pistons, Little Caesars Arena Team Store.
- If you have a little hooper of your own, stop by the Nike Community Store in Detroit to check out the shoes, clothing and accessories.
- Check out all the winter fun at Monroe Street Midway – arctic slide, puck-putt, bumper cars and an arcade.
Follow Metro Parent on Instagram.