Thank you for taking our quiz! Find the quiz answers below to see how you did:
- The ingredient that is dissolved is called the ________.
2. A polymer consists of large chains of molecules that are composed of repeating units known as _______?
- The formation of bonds that tend to link together large molecules in such a way that they are no longer free to slide past one another is known as _____.
- In the Michigan Science Center’s Centennial Lab, you can learn about chemistry and check out the weekly __________ Lab.
E. BASF Kids’
- In chemistry, there are two types of changes: ______ and _________.
C. chemical, physical
We’ll be sending out your child’s free general-admission pass to the Michigan Science Center in Detroit (good Aug. 19-Dec. 31, 2018) at the conclusion of Virtual Camp. We’ll also announce the winner of the $1,000 for college at that time. Meanwhile, head back to the 2018 Virtual Camp from Metro Parent and Michigan Science Center for more fun science experiments, all summer long!