Thank you for taking our quiz! Find the quiz answers below to see how you did:
1. A basic electric circuit consists of three parts: a source, a ________ and the use or load.
2. A battery has two or more cells, and each cell contains two _______.
3. A single lightning bolt can pack in up to _____ volts.
4. This summer, in the Michigan Science Center’s Spark!Lab, you can design an alien, build a ______ and design and test a spacecraft of your own.
5. A _____ is a safety device to prevent electricity from catching your house on fire.
C. circuit breaker
We’ll be sending out your child’s free general-admission pass to the Michigan Science Center in Detroit (good Aug. 19-Dec. 31, 2018) at the conclusion of Virtual Camp. We’ll also announce the winner of the $1,000 for college at that time. Meanwhile, head back to the 2018 Virtual Camp from Metro Parent and Michigan Science Center for more fun science experiments, all summer long!