Thank you for taking our quiz! Find the quiz answers below to see how you did:
1. _______ can be used to change the direction of motion, force and what type of motion it is.
D. Mechanical linkages
2. On a lever, the ____ is the object being lifted, and the ____ is the force needed to lift it.
B. load, effort
3. There are ____ types of simple machines.
4. The Michigan Science Center STEM Playground lets you build your own creations to meet challenges. It also features a _____ that plays Jenga.
5. In science, _____ is defined as the amount of energy needed to move an object.
We’ll be sending out your child’s free general-admission pass to the Michigan Science Center in Detroit (good Aug. 19-Dec. 31, 2018) at the conclusion of Virtual Camp. We’ll also announce the winner of the $1,000 for college at that time. Meanwhile, head back to the 2018 Virtual Camp from Metro Parent and Michigan Science Center for more fun science experiments, all summer long!